Amigo Talk about Isuzu Amigo related topics here...

check engine light

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 09:58 AM

biglou, just wondering, did your light ever go off permanently. I just put a new engine in my 99 4 cyl 5 spd, and the check engine light has been coming on, then going off. I had the code checked the first time it came on and it was for a "random misfire". I have been driving the car for about two weeks since putting in the new engine. Last friday I found the battery ground loose where it connects to the engine. The mechanic had hand started the bolt but not tightened it. The light went off after I fixed this, but it came back on after about 100 miles. The light now comes on for about a day and then goes off for about a day. It seems to stay off longer each time. Is thisthe result of the computer learning the new engine? I asked the isuzu dealer in my area about the "cam sensor relearn" and they had never heard of this. The car is running great and the light is only mildly anoying.

Old 07-10-2007, 01:18 PM

Hi I never went back to the dealer,theres only one around here and they basically work on Suzuki's.I don't have confidence that they know what there doing.i just changed the motor on a v6 one and had no light problems.i changed the cam sensor last time and it stayed off a little longer but as soon as you get up to highway speeds it goesoff.It stays off and then goes back on.Im totally stumped,i changed every part and sensor on this truck with no avail.let me know if you find out anything,i was thinking it might be a ground somewhere.the harness a a common ground that splits and runs from cam and crank sensor to on wire where it splits.keep in touch if you find out.I have changed the cam sensor 4 times with same results so dont bother doing that.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Banned

Stores | SOUTH Luxury jeweler Van Cleef & Arpels will open a store at The Streets of Buckhead a new luxury mixed-use development in Atlanta's Buckhead district that is slated to open in spring 2010.A new Pandora store opened in the Mercato shopping center in Naples Fla. according to a news report. WEST The El Paso Texas piaget replica watch district of the Small Business Administration recently selected Susan Eisen of Susan Eisen Fine Jewelry and Watches as its 2009 Small Businessperson of the Year.Tiffany & Co. will open one of its smaller format Tiffany Collections stores in Seattle's University Village in September reports say. Tiffany opened its first mini-store last October in Glendale Calif. This will be the company's third store in the Seattle area.Readers Fine Jewelers of Santa Monica blancpain le brassus fake watch Calif. tripled its square footage from 800 to 2 400 square feet in a recent expansion. The 70-year-old store is now the largest family-owned independent jewelry store in Santa Monica. NORTHEAST Sushil Bhalla 46 replica watches owner of Aabhushan Family Jewelers in Edison N.J. was found dead in what press accounts called a possible cyanide-related death. After receiving reports of a possible chemical release police found a container with 4 to 5 ounces of cyanide in a back room of the store.Three Brooklyn jewelry stores and their presidents were indicted recently for sales tax violations and three other stores pled guilty to sales-tax-related charges tag heuer aquaracer chronograph swiss replica watch Brooklyn's DA said in a statement. According to the statement replica certina watches investigators visited 27 jewelry stores and at 17 of them they were told the stores would not charge them sales tax if they paid with cash. MIDWEST Ultra Diamonds in July reopened its store in the historic Chicago building at Street and Monroe. The reopening ceremony included live peacocks and a pearl necklace giveaway. A portion of the weekend's sales were donated to Starlight Children's Foundation Midwest.Godfrey Jewelers a 98-year-old store in Battle Creek Mich. is closing shop. Owner John Godfrey told JCK he's retiring because “I'm at the right age in the wrong economy” and none of the next generation wanted to take over the business.Borsheims the famed luxury retailer owned by Warren Buffett and based in Omaha Neb. recently laid off 13 workers reports said. These are the first layoffs in the company's 139-year history.