Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

First time Izuzu owner, with a few ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 07:58 AM
Default First time Isuzu owner, with a few ?

Hello All !

Newbie and first time Isuzu owner here with a few questions. I just bought a 1999 Rodeo LS with a V6 3.2L with auto trans. and 177K on the odometer. No previous owner or maintenance history with it, and some minor front right damage someone must have had tried to repair themselves, not very professional by any standards.

The vehicle seems to run and drive nice with an average 19-21 mpg on the highway. So over all not a bad little buggy if I didn't just buy someones problems ? LOL

So I was hoping I could ask you guy's who know more then I about Isuzu vehicles, What I might need to be aware of as far as maintenance etc.I would assume these are good little V6 engines given the proper maintenance from the start.

Also was wondering if anyone could help me out with a online PDF service book for this Isuzu listing all the correct fluids and other vehicle specs.

Thanks, Mike

Last edited by bgoldstuff; 03-06-2015 at 02:50 PM.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:50 PM
Wink Older Isuzu owner-New to Isuzu and forum!

Hi, I just purchased a Rodeo! The seller said it was a 92, but inside manufacturer label says 93, the owners manual says 92, the title says first time registration was Oct. 94! How does that work? I would think the manufacturers label inside door drivers side! But the manuals, do they run with a couple of years together or just the engine size and drivetrains? Could someone help me? It seems like a stupid question but i know every manufacturer does things different!