General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

Instagram followers

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2022, 05:13 AM
Default Instagram followers

So on my Instagram, I try to post every few days but sometimes I go 1 or 2 weeks without posting because I'm often too busy with other stuff to draw, and not everything I do make I feel like is good enough to put on the internet. when I do post on Instagram I'll get 3 or 4 followers but then after a few days of not posting most if not all of them will unfollow me. this happens every time I get new followers and I've only experienced this on Instagram. so what gives, is Instagram a place where you're expected to post every day or do people assume you are dead after like 3 days, or are these people expecting me to follow them in return and unfollow me if I don't or what?

Old 05-30-2022, 03:45 AM

I wouldn’t totally agree with the previous comment regarding the lack of consistency. Even though I recommend my client to be consistent, especially initially, it also varies depending on the client’s content. In your case, I would recommend using a service such as 1394TA for an initial boost of followers. Firstly, it will motivate you to post more often and be cautious with what you are posting. Secondly, it will increase the exposure of your page, and you will start gaining new followers naturally.

Last edited by juliusius; 06-16-2022 at 05:51 AM.