Computer and Fuel Systems Talk about the control module, fuel systems and delivery, customization and more...

ECU tuning files, software and knowhow.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2024 | 02:36 PM
|
Default ECU tuning files, software and knowhow.

How this project started & how it will end ....

To build my 450 horsepower Isuzu 3.2 V6 I needed a solution for controlling it. Standalone systems are expensive and require a lot of effort to install. This whole project started because if successful I just saved myself more than $3,000.
Once I crack the security, I continue to make good progress and I just kept rolling with it. What I learned help crack that 2.3L & 2.6L I-Tec ECM too.

Many people asked to track my progress which I didn't want to do but I did anyway. That turns out to be a mistake. but that's a different conversation.

Now after almost 2 years of development I have successfully flashed my own vehicle's ECM multiple times. I have built 5 of my new 200HP 2.6L crate engines & going on #6&7. I have more than achieved my goal. To my knowledge I am the first in the history of Isuzu vehicles to have done this. At one time early on I had planned to put this all together in one package and market it as a tuning solution system... Like a kit. The other idea was to license what I've created to tuners all over the country. However, to get it to that point from where it is now takes more time and energy than I have. Moreover, the market for such a product is very small and I probably wouldn't see a return.

So I've decided to do the next best thing....
As a kid I learned a saying from a 90 year old man who was very influential in my life. he told me this which I didn't fully comprehend until years later...
He said to me;
"To keep what you have, You must give it away"

If your vehicle has a 2.3L or a 2.6L with I-Tec EFI or any of the Isuzu V6 engine found in other models this anounment is for you.
I am giving away all tuning files I created that didn't exist before. I'm giving away the secrets on cabling, connecting, reading, writing and flashing all Isuzu ECM. This will provide you not with a generic plug and play tune.. this will provide you with the tools and resources required to do it yourself or supply a local tuner this information allowing them to do it for you.The system is not 100% tested on all engines. It is not tested on any EFI system located outside of the USA. What I have developed is not a marketable product. For those who are not familiar with TunerPro there will be a learning curve required to use it.

Also know that Isuzu I-Tec EFI system is simply nothing more than a trademark name. What the system truly is isn't nearly as obscure as isuzu people falsely believe it to be. To receive this information, software & tuning files shoot me your email address and the year & engine of your vehicle. From there I'll reply with a ZIP file attached for you to download.