Axiom Talk about Isuzu Axiom related topics here...

Complain, complain, complain!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 09:51 PM

I've been checking the forums from time to time, and I get real irritated at the fact that all the Axiom owners do nothing but complain and act like their Axiom is the biggest piece of crap. I bought mine in 2002. I've replaced an EGR valve and an O2 sensor. So do I have a piece of crap. NO!!! It's a normal vehicle with normal vehicle problems, just like everybody else. Sure, some of you may have got a bad one out the bunch, and I feel for you. But that's with any car. All of them are hit-and-miss. What I want to see, and what other forums are doing is trading tips and tricks for mods or repairs, or finding accessories and posting links, or making stuff yourself and posting details for everybody else to try.

For examplein a couple weeks I'll be trying to fab up a cool-air intake (since nobody sells one) and then post the materials I used, and how I made it for anybody else who want an intake. Please, help more complain less. It's discouraging for new people like me when the majority of the posts are people complaining about their car.

Jimmy G.

Old 08-21-2007, 05:33 AM

Have to agree. After reading all the info I could find, I still picked up a 2002 4x4 AX.
Some stuff I found:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-03...eo-Axiom-Troop er-Amigo-Ram-Air-Intake_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38634QQih Z008QQitemZ180150160735QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

This guy worked his AX:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/382403

Let me know how your intake goes, very interested in doing the same.

Old 08-21-2007, 10:55 AM

I have to agree. Seems like the ones that does the complaining either does not have the understanding of general automotive operation or just will not take it to a certified Isuzu Tech untill they have really screwed thing up. I have been working an Isuzu for over 12 years and found that they are very reliable trucks if people would just maintain them PROPERLY. Never underestimate a good relation with your local CERTIFIED ISUZU TECH, they can save you alot of headaches and money.

Rick K

Old 08-21-2007, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator

i also agree,,,pepole dont take there vehicles to the techs who know them no better, until its too late, an think we have a magic wand to undo all the screw ups someone else has done........NCISUZUTECH........AN BIGJAYBO...........couldnt have said it any better

Old 01-20-2009, 04:06 PM

So, how did this intake go?