Trooper Talk about Isuzu Trooper related topics here...

Trooper 91' Distributor Wiring Diagram HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 01:00 PM
Default Trooper 91' Distributor Wiring Diagram HELP!

Hello!
I recently bought this distributor for my Isuzu Trooper 91' because mines were not the original (previews owner) and broke.

Now the people that sold me this didn't gave me any documentation at all, and after calling them they told me they have no idea.

Now I need the wiring diagram for this 4 prong plug because I don't know were each cable go.

Please help!

Thanks,
Alfredo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-...Q5fAccessories

Old 07-06-2011, 09:18 PM
Default got a book?

Al

1) Suggest when you post a question you identify your vehicle more precisely like 4 cyl. or 6 cyl. or 2.8 liter and the like. Or Trooper or Trooper II. Helps to pin what you might need better than just saying it is a '91 Trooper.

2) Do you have a manual like a Haynes or a Chiltons? While these may not be definitive for your needs they can often be helpful as guidelines and help you to ask better question that others on the forum can better help you with. These manuals also have wiring diagrams that may show you the way.

You may be able to find your answer at a local auto yard if you can get into the yard and find your same vehicle and trace the wiring or find the wiring you need.

Just some thoughts. Maybe not the answer (diagram) you were looking for maybe it will help lead you to your goal.

Best of Luck
- Driver

Old 07-07-2011, 07:48 AM

Hello Mr. Movida!
You are right! It's a 4cyl 2.6 L 4ZE1 Engine. I do have the Haynes manual but it shows only 2 wires coming out of the distributor (and the colors are not the same due to several repairs)
And your option 3 is the one I'll be trying today, I'll be heading to a local distributor repair shop, I hope they know.

Thanks!!