Trooper Talk about Isuzu Trooper related topics here...

A personal message for Queue

Old 10-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Default A personal message for Queue

Dude, you are absolute ******* idiot. Your reading comprehension skills are horrible and you're not even intelligent enough to know the difference between Arizona and Arkansas, and there's a BIG difference. Take a few minutes and expand your knowledge base and then come back and let me know if you've got any other stupid ******* comments. You should seriously consider shutting the **** up before you do your reputation any more damage. A few things for reference:
https://isuzuforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39243

Old 10-14-2012, 10:57 AM
Default Oh let"s all fall down before your inteligence

okay so you own the forum and it shows....
a few weeks ago I joined this forum to try and develop some ideas about isuzu/s there are not many people in my area that drive them.
folks around here are ford and chevy and jeep (old) 4X4, my trooper is the first one I have ever had..............and I think it is a strange little truck, kinda........does not haul much and does not go fast but it does climb and muck very well.
My whole spiel about auto transmissions and neutral drops was what I gatherd from the forum about what to call a specific type of IMPACT that occured at a very unexpected time and in a totally unexpected way.
the insurance company doing the inspection of the damage did not have a word to discribe what this IMPACT was.
industry wide: if you say neutral drop people knw what your rffering too.
I am not out doing neutral drps.
I had brakes installed by MIDAS NEW BRAKES caliper pad and rotors:
in less than 2 hours drive time the lft front brake caliper fell off and seezed the left front wheel while doing about 35 mph in traffic at night.
the IMPACT catapulted the rear wheels into the air the momentum forced my foot against the throttle over 8000 rpm ( no limiter installed on pre -1996 vehicle the limiter did come installed on newer rigs? optional ) this destroyed the engine and the transmission in one moment less then 2 seconds.
I know this because the burden of proof is my responsibility yet I can not testify on my behave in court because I am the owner of the vehicle so I had to go and hire an ASE certified shop to take pictures and diagnose the exact sequence of this IMPACT EVENT. the insurance company will not call it a collision because if they did my insurance would cover the collision.
SO I have to take MIDAS to court an prove a libility claim against MIDAS.
AS FAR AS YOU ARE BOTHERED BY MY RESPONSES TO ANYONE:
this forum is obviously not monitored so please do express all your latent homosexual aggression.

Old 10-14-2012, 11:40 AM

I rest my case, you're a ******* idiot. A brake caliper gives you trouble and you blow the engine and trans... what a dipsh!t... All I'm saying is do everybody a favor and stick to something you know about, if there is anything...

Old 10-14-2012, 11:55 AM

On a side note, coincidentally I have spent my adult life as an insurance accident investigator and find your entire story compete horse $hit... one of the worst compilations of nonsense I've ever heard. Just out of curiosity what year Trooper are you talking about? I'd love to spend some time and try to find some type of justification for your experience if it actually carries some validity. If you can provide me some pictures of the truck, year, mileage, pictures of the brakes and damage to the brakes, a drawing of what the truck did when this happened and then a VERY detailed description of what happened to you inside the cabin, etc ( I know you said you were FORCDED to step on the gas pedal, you're going to have to explain this) your height and weight and a detailed descrption of EXACTLY what parts are damaged in your engine and transmission I will analyze this and if I can make sense of it you'll have a qualified and certified Accident investigator who specializes in Isuzu Troopers behind you and they'd probably be willing to settle out of court when they get my report... convince me.

Last edited by johnny5ive; 10-14-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Default UponMore examination

Okay I found you again:
aside form your insulting nature.
so the truck is ( i did some more digging in the paperwork)
the VIN is: JACDH58W5R7929829
the engine is a: v6-3165 3.2L dohc
THE TRANS IS: 4 SPD AUTO w/OD
a trooper LStitle states 94 body sticker states 95
so yea that is what it is.
Okay so for your visual image:
the weather was dry and very warm aproxmately 8:30 Pm in moderate traffic downtown Eugene Oregon new paved roadway.
north bound at apx 35 miles per hour maybe less as much as 25 mph
sudden without warning the left front wheel seezes, the mometum of travel forces me forward ( I am in my seat belt) my foot is all the way to the floor on the throttle in the sudden slam forward, the RPM jumps to over 8000 rpm ( pegs the tach) and then rear end slams back down to the pavement the engine screams to a short abrupt dead stop and will not start again.
after towing to Midas and then to another shop for diagnosis:
NO compression in cyl 5 little less than 40 psi in cyl 3
heads off: bent valves no scoring on cylinder walls.
engine removed : bent flex plate with a few teeth missing FRESH STEEL SHOWS AT MISSING TEETH ON FLEX PLATE.
the overall initial estimate for just the engine repair TOTALs this vehicle for isurance repair cost at over 2700.00
but I have yet to hear these exact words from the insurance companies state farm an Liberty Northwest because they don't want to pay>
last word I got was that they need a more difinitive discription of how this impact incident caused this extensive damage.
so I was driving my left leg casually crossed below and behind my right foot which is on the throttle leaning against the torque tunnel. this is the picture when the left front wheel seezes due to the failed left front break caliper. every thing slams forward and up that was the direction of the catapult forward,UP and toward the left but I did not flip over.
I calculate the force to be with in a range of ( depending on initial speed) 8 tons to 25.5 tons of force as the OEM states the weight of this rig to be 4200 lbs and the speed of travel possible anyhwere from 20 mph to 35 mph this impact would be sufficient to exibit this type of internal damage on the engine even without a force from the sudden stop because of the foot pressure applied to the throttle would be what cause the increased RPM which float the valves and this contacts the cylinder top which bends the valve>