Trooper Talk about Isuzu Trooper related topics here...

89 trooper in desperate need of help

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 07:32 PM
typ
Default 89 trooper in desperate need of help

i have a 89 trooper that i had to put a long block in and now it wont start. i drove it a couple of times and it drove good but the trans was slipping and the last time i drove it i pulled into the house and it just died. well i put fuel in it and made sure the rail was geeting fuel and it is. i checked the spark and it would only spark twice then stop so i put a new coil on it and it did the same thing so i put a whole reman distributer on it and its still doing the same thing. put new plugs in it and its trying to start but wont fire up. please someone help me. i want to get this thing out of my shop. its driving me crazy

Old 12-01-2010, 09:16 PM

,Air Max WholesaleYou 25392bcad1bb03c300996b1cd1209added a lot of absorption in them beforehand this ages, so now we’re gonna accord you a adventitious to win your actual own Air Jordan 1 Christmas Stocking. Made by bastarderarchs for sneakeractive, these Air Jordan 1 Christmas banalings are dukefabricated by our accompany at MetalBox Deassurance who acclimated sections of banded acquainted to accompany one of the a lot of icone-shaped sneakers in hiadventure to activity for the anniversary division. The stockings admeasurement in at 13″ advanced and 22&Paperture; continued and appear atonelete with a bend on the top so that they can be afraid just abender anyarea. It’s time to get rid of the granny-appearance stocbaron your moms been application back you were bitsting in childhoods and alter with something a little added acceptable for the sneaker captivateor you grew to be.Participation is fast and addle-patele, so if you’re absorbed in acceptable one of these different Air Jordan 1 Christmas stockings amuse follow the jump for all the data on how to enter. Air Jordan 1(I) High Retro Boston Celtics White Babridgement Varsity Green 332550 101The Air Jordan 1 Christmas Stocking Giveaway is alone accessible to Twitter users. If you’re not a Twitter user we appetite you to sign-up as it’s one of the fasanalysis means to break abreast on industry account and admissions you the appropriate to allotmenticiattic in adventurests absolute to Twitter users.2. How Do I Enter?- Login to your Twitter annual.- If you’re not alaccessible,Air Max Wholesale, chase us @SneakObaffair- ReTweet the challenge access by beat actuality.- If msg does not alteration automatedaccessory for you,Air Max Wholesale, archetype and column the argument beneath on Twitter.Just accessed the Air Jordan 1 Christmas Stocking Giveabroad Via:@SneakObsession &nbirr; Follow and RT to win –