Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

Side Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 01:39 PM

I just bought this 2001 rodeo 4 cyl. about four months ago and have already replaced the alternator and the clutch. A few weeks before the clutch went the passenger mirror started swinging around in the wind so I took it off. Drove without it fine, just had to look over my shoulder. However, yesterday we just finished putting the new clutch in, took it for a test drive and the driver side started flopping in the wind, so I had to take that one off. Its a lot harder without the driver side mirror and I need to know if there is a way I can fix the mirrors on my own, or replace them. Everywhere I have checked for replacements call for power mirrors for an 01 rodeo, mine doesn't have power windows though. Thanks for any help/advice in advance, I could use it!

Old 12-03-2007, 03:52 PM

< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>
I own an 01 rodeo also and i just took the regular mirrors off and plan to sell them on ebay. i bought the power mirrors and the switch and hooked them up to the wiring harneses but they dont work, so dont buy the power mirrors. look for my mirrors on ebay in a few days if you want to buy them
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>