Looking for Rodeo replacement speakers. - Isuzu Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum

Go Back  Isuzu Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum > Past Models > Rodeo
Reload this Page >

Looking for Rodeo replacement speakers.

Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

Looking for Rodeo replacement speakers.

Old 07-19-2018, 01:45 PM
Default Looking for Rodeo replacement speakers.

Hey folks, I have a 2000 Rodeo. It's the second car, the beater that I use to pull the trailer and take the dogs to the vet and for camping trips and such. I don't demand the very best in audio but I'm sure I can improve on the crappy paper speakers that the factory installed. In fact, I am looking to install a sub-$50 pair in the front doors but I can't find a pair that fits.

Firs of all - is it or is it not a 6.5" fitment? Though I haven't been successful in fitting either pair of 6.5" speakers I've tried, the measurement seems too close to indicate I'm a whole inch off.

Has anyone found a direct replacement set of front door speakers? I'm about to give up on it!

Thanks!

Old 11-10-2018, 11:45 PM

Late reply but I had the same issues. I replaced the speakers with the same size replacements but the cones always stuck out too far. I had to leave my speaker covers off

No Bueno.