Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

Differences between 2nd Gen Rodeo models???

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Default Differences between 2nd Gen Rodeo models???

Hey all! I'm brand new to the forum and I'm looking at picking up a 2nd Generation Isuzu Rodeo. I have a few toys (snowmobile, dirt-bike, and four-wheeler) and don't own any vehicles to tow them around with, so I'm thinking a Rodeo will be a sporty, inexpensive, and nice-looking SUV for the job. I of course plan on picking up a small, flat-bad trailer... not attempting to fit these toys IN the car lol.

So I remember liking the 1st Gen Rodeos when I was a kid and telling myself, "That's what I want to get when I get my first car!". Well, I never got one and ended up getting more into going fast rather than off-roading a year or so after I started driving. I'd get look at picking up a 1st Gen model, but I'm more into the slightly refined suspension, looks, interior, and all that which the Gen II's obviously offer. I've been looking around AutoTrader and Cars.com over the past few weeks and I can't find anywhere online that breaks down the differences between the models. I understand that there's an S model, an LS, and LSE model, and not sure if there's any other model versions of the car. I've heard something about a "Sport" package though... is that the "S" model??

Is it possible that you all can provide me with a break down of differences (features, options, etc.) between the Gen II models????? I need to be looking at a 4WD version, but I can go with either the manual or automatic transmission-- no preference there really as long as it's the V6 model. I'm pretty sure that I do want the leather interior though. Thanks in advance!!

-Andrew