Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

L200 to Rodeo

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 05:06 PM

Hi, to everyone. As the subject line suggests, I currently own a Mitsubishi L200 Warrior and am thinking of changing this in favour of an Isuzu Rodeo..

The reason that I am on this forum is to find out the true mpg that current owners are averaging... I have been promised all sorts of wonderful mpg figures by the salesman, but I have been down this road before when I bought the L200. Was promised that the L200 would give a similar mpg to the Landrover Discovery (30mpg) that I traded in. Needless to say the L200, gives more like 26- 28 mpg if you drive it gently, so I wondered what the Rodeo gave as a comparison?

Any info would be greatfully received.
< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" ="text/"></>< ="text/">_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 05-30-2008, 08:06 PM

Since you have an L200 I'm guessing you dont live in the US. We dont actually get the rodeo pickup here. We get the i-290 and i-370 pickups which are rebadged chevy colorado/gmc canyon pickups, which are rebadged rodeo pickups with gm engine and transmission.

Just trying to prevent any confusion for those who dont know. The rodeo here was an SUV (called frontera in UK).