Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

99 engine harness issue/swap

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Default 99 engine harness issue/swap

I just inherited a 04/99 rodeo 3.2L, which had a small underhood wiring fire. This led to the vehicle going down the street by itself and causing all kinds of carnage. Has anyone seen this before, where the harness melts next to the fuse box?
I need to find a harness that is the right one, the first time, without spending 2hrs to rip it out. the local boneyards aren't very helpfull, since this is so far out of their areas of expertise. So far I've learned that 98-99 are compatible, but I have a 5-speed, will one from an auto work as well?
Does it matter what month of 99 it is? I was told they changed in 08/99. Does this mean that a later production 99 is actually a 2000?

Old 10-21-2010, 01:19 PM
Default Wiring Harness Issue.

I'm pretty sure it covers yours but there is actually a recall on the wiring harness under the hood. I actually have my car in the shop right now and they are replacing it free of charge. Not sure if it actually needed it but i found 9 recalls on my 1998 isuzu rodeo, im making them fix all of it just to be safe. Hey its free anyway Take it to a dealership and tell them about the recall, they'll fix you up.

Old 10-25-2011, 10:37 PM

i have a 99 rodeo no gas in ejectors but has pluse, think this is recall

Old 11-18-2011, 09:59 AM

Sights to See When Taking the Golden Triangle Tour in India

If you are planning to book first class seats to South Africa, you may well be interested in finding out some more about its most famous cities. Cape Town and Johannesburg are both prominent locations - but with very different attractions.

Indeed, the cities are quite dissimilar, and you might like to choose which you visit based on the kind of things you are hoping to see and do. Of course, if you would like to explore both locations with BA business class flights, their diverse natures may well make your trip all the more interesting.

Boasting a rich and turbulent history, Cape Town is the second most populous city in the country - and one that has a stunning backdrop. It is this backdrop, Table Mountain, which forms one of its best-loved attractions.

With a distinctive flat top, Table Mountain is a fascinating place to visit. Depending on the weather, you could have the chance to take a cable car to the top. Alternatively, if you are a keen hiker, you could opt to walk to the flat summit and enjoy the splendid views it offers.

To soak up some of the destination's history - much of which is rooted in apartheid - exploring the city's key landmarks is a good place to start. St George's Cathedral, for example, is known for opening its doors to all worshippers, no matter what their race, during the height of racial segregation.

Greenmarket Square, on the other hand, is an excellent place to soak up some of the city centre's cosmopolitan atmosphere. Other key places to visit include the South African Museum and Planetarium and the Castle of Good Hope.

When you take BA business class flights to Johannesburg, however, you will arrive in a city with a very different atmosphere. Just over a century old, this sprawling metropolis is home to many contrasts - particularly in terms of wealth.

This dichotomy is reflected in its buildings, which comprise skyscrapers standing next to poor streets and dilapidated structures. Many of this destination's most popular attractions lie just outside the city, but within it the Newtown Cultural Precinct is a good place to visit.

Part of a regeneration programme, it houses some interesting sites, such as the Museum of Africa. Venturing inside, you will discover the story of the city's history.

Kruger National Park is one of the best-known attractions near to Johannesburg, and is sure to be a highlight of any trip to the location. Here you can see amazing wildlife, including lions and elephants - and much more.

Gold Reef City and the Sterkfontein Caves are among the other best places to visit during your time here.

To find first class seats to South Africa, come to Flight Centre First and Business.