Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

02 rodeo running eratic

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Default 02 rodeo running eratic

Hi guys I'm looking for help before i start pumping cash into unecessary things on the car. I bought my 02 rodeo from craiglist with a bad engine, I located a good engine and replaced it. The car ran fine for a few days then hell broke loose. I started getting misfire code p0300 and some O2 sensor related codes. I replaced the spark plugs (autorite recomended by advance auto system) and cleaned some some boots. The car ran fine for then i started getting fummy codes p01311 and some knock sensor code e.t.c. I replaced the o2 sensor and put some denso spark plugs. by this time the car will not accerate. I changed the ion sensing module thinking it will fix but no changes. The pervious owner had messed with the exhaust system and i had to get it patched up. I changed the manifold gasket, put new fuel line gasket cleaned the intake manifold. I'm bought a scan tool from autozone that shows live data and the evap monitor, o2 sensor monitor and cat monitor are showing (inc). I am stuck and hopfully i've not lost you in the process of explaning the problem