Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes...

The Car Static Hazard to Human Health~!~!

Old 11-04-2007, 08:16 PM

In dry cold weather of autumn ,winter and spring, static electricity is common place and people always are zapped by static when when closing or opening car door and touching the vehicle doors or TV screen or computer screen or computer box and other electric equipment£¬taking off clothes, pressing button in elevator, embracing baby, and kissing lovers, etc.</font></font>

The below is something about the static hazard to human health :</font></font>
1. Static may cause all kinds of cardiovascular disease (arrhythmia, tachycardia, etc.);
2. Static may cause myocardial infarction or cerebral thrombosis for the elderly;
3. Static may cause pregnant women in progesterone levels dropped to abortion or premature, or even to fetal deformity;
4. Static may inhibit male hormones of the elderly, and cause the sex dysfunction;
5. Static may cause kidney deficiency;
6. Static may cause premature senility;
7. Static may cause headache, insomnia, palpitation, nausea heart, psychological fear, irritability, fatigue, etc.;
8. Static may cause dry skin, allergies, itching, erythema and pigmentation.</font></font>

How to deal with this problem ?However those people don't know how to deal with this problem. Now we provide a new protection product for them. It's the latest invention in the world. This kind of product can eliminate static electricity automatically from car£¬TV,computer£¬human body, metal£¬etc to avoid human body being shocked by static electricity. </font>Own one of our product, you no longer won¡¯t be zapped, and no longer need to worry about daily static kisses your hands. </font>It's not only small and pretty, but very cheap. It also can be used as gift and promotion crafts for your business.</font>

The following is something about our products information for your information first:
</font></font>

Feature£º</font></font>
¡ï Innovative desgin! Powerful static absorption. Greatly reduces your chance of getting shocked
¡ï Escape from shock due to discharge of static electricity
¡ï LCD shown by the electrostatic charged on you
¡ï Safe to open the door when Static disappeared.
¡ï Conductive rubber prevnets scratches
¡ï Key holder design
¡ï No battery needed</font></font>

Tips:</font></font>

The elderly; Child; Pregnant women and Neurasthenia, hypertension, heart disease and mental illness patients should pay more attention to the anti-static.Especially, the cardiovascular disease patients should prevent electrostatic hazards.
</font></font>
ShenZhen BaiXin Science &amp; Technology CO.,LTD</font></font>

http://www.baixin-tech.com/

http://www.szbaixin.com/

TEL: +86-755-83170248
Fax: +86-755-83170848

E-mail: robin_wyj@baixin-tech.com
MSN: robin_wyj@hotmail.com

Add: D,5/F,JingPeng Building,Economic Daily Road, FuTian District,ShenZhen,P.R.China

Old 11-04-2007, 09:40 PM

Ha! What some people will do to cash in on peranoia and stupidity. This is in all honesty the Dumbest product I have ever seen in my life. I am still in dire need of a tungsun screento insure my taste buds are not damaged by exposure to the UV rays from thesun &amp; moonas I speak in the outdoors. Please contact me as soon as you market that one will you??? Edited by: Keefbikes