New Member Area New to IF? Stop in tell us about you...

tires!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Default tires!

Hello all, Im new here but have been a rabid isuzu fan since i bought my 99 rodeo 7 yrs ago, it has 177k miles now and runnin strong. question here is, what is the largest tire size i can get without having to lift the ol girl. any help would be appreciated.Thanks

Old 11-11-2010, 02:03 AM

Nice to meet you, I hope you will feel very funny when join here/.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Banned

L.A. Jewelers Sent to Jail for Lead-Filled Counterfeits | A couple who owns a jewelry store in Los Angeles were each sentenced to37 months in federal prison for illegally importing and selling counterfeitdesigner jewelry some of which tested positive for hazardous levels of lead according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney from the Central District of California.A third person who worked at the store was also sentenced to 30 monthsin prison. Il Keun Oh and wife Jacqueline Oh who co-owned Elegance Fashion Mart as well as Elegance Fashion Mart manager Joon YeopKim pled guilty to one count of conspiracy and one count of introducing anddelivering a hazardous substance in June 2010.The three were charged with delivering a hazardous substance after labtests showed some of the counterfeit jewelry seized in the case containednearly 20 times the amount of lead deemed safe by the Consumer Product SafetyCommission for handling by children. Despite that replica swiss ferrari watch the items were labeled as“lead-free " the statement said. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigationsreceived a tip that the jewelry store was selling counterfeit designermerchandise in 2007.ICE HIS agents seized more than 25 replica baume & mercier diamant watches 000 counterfeit pieces of jewelryand accessories including necklaces rings fake glashutte watch bracelets watches corum debutante fake watch hairornaments and cell phone charms. The fakes were purportedly made by well-knowndesigner labels including Tiffany and Co. Bulgari Louis Vuitton Baby Phat Chanel Tous replica watches paypal Bebe Christian Dior Van Cleef and Arpels Hello Kitty andJuicy Couture.“This sentence is a reminder about the high price retailers will pay ifthey bolster their bottom lines by selling counterfeit goods that put thepublic at risk ” Claude Arnold special agent in charge for the ICE HIS in LosAngeles said in a statement.To receive the latest jewelry news and blogs every day in yourinbox subscribe to JCK’s e-newsletter here.