New Member Area New to IF? Stop in tell us about you...

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Default Newbie

Hello all! I am thinking about buying a 2001 Rodeo Sport 6 cy auto
Hardtop with 99870 miles on it. Any words of wisdom ie timing belt etc

Old 08-25-2012, 02:00 PM

YEP, replace ALL belts and the water pump (use ONLY a new pump not a reman). Flush cooling system. Check tranny cooling lines for RUST. Replace fuel filter. Other that that they are GREAT vehicles. While you are at it have someone put it on a lift and check the rotors and pads and undercarriage for rust and or holes and you can look at the exhaust system as a general check up. If it has a sun roof make sure things get lubed.

Hope these little things help.

Old 08-27-2012, 07:30 PM

Thanks. I bouht it! It passed MD inspection and the sunroofs are good. It didnt leak a drop after a massive amont of rainfall over the weekend.
No I will research the chips that boost MPG on it.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:07 PM

HI, my name is Fred and see you are from Maryland. So am I and was wondering if I am not being to nosey where are you located. I do not need exact. Just thought maybe we could meet and have a coffee or something if close enough. Sorry I do not drink alcohol. Really happy everything went well at the inspection station for you. I LOVE these vehicles and own 4. You can reach me at randomorbit3@verizon.net

Have a nice day.

Old 09-20-2012, 02:54 AM

It didnt leak a drop after a massive amont of rainfall over the weekend.
No I will research the chips that boost MPG on it.

Old 10-04-2012, 07:12 AM

thanks for all the information guys

Old 11-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Banned

Raymond Weil Noemia| Raymond Weil's approach to elegance through design was best captured with the creation of the latest timepiece presented by the brand the new Raymond Weil Noemia Watch. This watch is especially designed for those women with high standards in terms of fashion and design and who would only accept on their wrists timepieces that hint more to the idea of jewelry and prestige rather than that of functionality. Raymond Weil Noemia watch is one of those timepieces that do try to capture a strong sense of luxury and extravagance through simplicity jaeger lecoultre reverso sun moon fake watch while providing reliable timekeeping features. Raymond Weil started its story as a brand of watch manufacturing 30 ago and ever since then the company was run by three generations all belonging to the same family. Raymond Weil is more than a commercial watch making brand Raymond Weil is a family business which will always be run with passion and enthusiasm and whose dedicated employees will make the most of it as to turn a small family business into a watch making empire. The Swiss brand of Raymond Weil has had as core values three things: aestheticism modernity and elegance.This time the brand has proposed a watch especially designed to meet women's expectations providing unique design features of absolute delicacy. The fine design of the new Raymond Weil Noemia Watch catches the eye immediately because of the dazzling aspect given by the diamond adornments from the bezel and from the simple design of the dial. The case is made of polished stainless steel and is available on two different versions regarding its size casio watch one measuring 27 mm in diameter while the other 32. The roundly-shaped case is surrounded by a diamond-encrusted bezel which adds a touch of sophistication matching the shiny material from the case. The dial of the new Raymond Weil Noemia Watch impresses through simplicity as it only provides 4 Roman numerals the other hour markers being indicated through a diamond. The dial only provides the functions of hour and minute the seconds telling function being excluded from this design. The new Raymond Weil Noemia Watch is available on two strap versions either on stainless steel bracelet for a more sophisticated and glamorous appearance or on a leather strap to provide a more casual wearable design. This watch introduced by Raymond Weil has really touched the hearts of women worldwide the watch being considered as one of the best-selling watches by Raymond Weil and its production line will probably be resumed in the following years. Raymond Weil Noemia Pictures Gallery

Old 11-11-2012, 09:43 AM

I thought thi site was for people looking for help!!!
I had no idea that it was for advertising.
Things like the one above from TonlRinla should be banned from sites like this!!!
Now I wonder how many agree with me on this. I will wager that no one will reply.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Banned

<li class=""> <li class=""> <li class=""> <li class=""> <li class=""> <li class="last"> <h2 class="ir">Who's saying what
Thor is having a bit of a Timotei moment isnt he?
clembastow
New photos of Thor Captain America replica michele watch chopard happy replica watch Black Widow imitation ventura watches breguet replica watch replica tissot t touch Loki and Iron Man from the set of Marvel's The Avengers. Take a look at Earth's mightiest heroes in the gallery above.

Old 12-10-2012, 07:55 AM

Like I thought. No REAL person has the ********* to reply.