New Member Area New to IF? Stop in tell us about you...

New Golf Clubs for the Golfers

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Default New Golf Clubs for the Golfers

A winner at the The game of golf Europe product awards, last autumn, R9 irons caught the judges eye for its novel Velocity Control Chamber: a fully enclosed compartment positioned behind the clubface that allows a large region of the thin face to exist unsupported.

It's a novel attempt to increase distance by growing the flexibility of the face (especially in the lengthy TaylorMade R9 iron where the face is thinner) and hence the COR – which can be not subject to the exact same regulations as drivers.

The chamber is moreover filled having a heat-treated proprietary foam and backed having a distinctive silicone insert for an exceptional feeling, high-launching iron.

Old 03-29-2012, 02:42 AM

Made out of discarded wood, centuries ago this make shift container had countless functions. Business, ship yards, farms, and residences employed the common box to hold virtually any object that could fit with in its walls. From food items, clothing, tools, books, blankets, trash or just about any thing you can think of was kept within a wooden box.

Faq

Old 04-27-2012, 12:09 AM

I am not a golfer but want to be are there any academies for that?

Old 06-06-2012, 05:20 AM

There is absolutley nothing wrong with putting in as many hybrids in your bag as possible. If you find that the hybrid equivalent to you 4 or 5 iron will help you hit the ball more acurately from those distances, then by all means, make the switch. What I might suggest to you that wasn't mentioned in your question is something that I use. Replace one or two of your long irons/hybrids and put in a couple more wedges. I carry 4 different lofts of wedges: 48* PW, 52* GW, 56* SW, and 60* LW. Your wedges and putter are your scoring clubs, not long irons or their hybrid counterparts. Really consider going for extra wedges, it's cheaper cost wise and will save you more shots in the long run.