General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

Isuzu Bighorn a/c control and dashboard icons

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Default Isuzu Bighorn a/c control and dashboard icons

I have an Isuzu Bighorn diesel 3.1 1995. After changing the battery my a/c and fan control display is blank and the icons below the speedo are always on (the battery light, engine light, fuel gauge...). I have checked all the fuses and they all look OK. Could I have a relay problem? If so, which relay controls these items? or do I have a bigger problem?
Thanks

Last edited by BigBadWolf; 12-20-2010 at 11:50 AM.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Banned

Last week we gave you the A-M of all the very colourful swears that pop up in the world of hospitality and as promised we’ve compiled an N-Z version ready for your enjoyment/ application. The world of hospitality can be a battle and when working alongside food and drink people have no qualms dropping some serious word bombs. On the floor and in the kitchen people are learning to walk the walk under the guidance of a superior richard mille rm 002 replica watch and if you’re there still learning how to talk the talk here’s a guide to faking it.
N is a nut sack or necrophilia. Most likely the two will feature together in a sentence such as “I know you rubbed your nut sack on that taxidemied fox you giant necro.”
O is for O-face. The O-face is connected to the Orgasm Game which is just an updated version of the ***** Game in high school. The only difference is instead of saying (screaming) ***** louder and louder until someone hears you you make o-noises. Subtle.
P is for ****. Someone is always bound to be talking about **** they have watched or **** that should be made if it hasn’t already (please refer to the letter L) excluding the fact that they aren’t that great with search terms (FYI sumo-midget **** does exist). That or someone is *****-whipped and getting paid out for it.
Q is for quarantine. Sometimes you may go overboard and need time out. No more talking for you next!
R is for ranga. For all the poor rangas no matter if they are hot or not whatever goes wrong will somehow be their fault. For the first three months of working at any establishment (and even longer for some) they will only be known as Ranga The Ranga Rang-Rang even if there is another red head working in the building.
S is for scat **** or any combination of compound-cussing prefixed with the word ****. If there isn’t talk about bowel-movements to deliberately disgust someone replica girard perregaux paypal watches it is thrown around as an insult. Noteworthy compound-cusses are ****head ****storm and ******** unless someone is threatening to **** in your mouth.
T is for ****. Who doesn’t like ****? Everyone is always on tit-patrol and **** will always be pointed out to the closest person to the tit-spotter. For every set of bolt-ons we have a wiener.
V is for vagina vagine vajayjay. Never used in a masochistic way because you never bite the hand(s) that clean up your messes or who makes you coffees in the morning. Please refer: I love that **** so hard my vagina is drooling.
W is for ****. Recently I made a few signs and posted them around to reiterate the importance of washing your hands not because hospitality workers aren’t clean but a tap was recently replaced. The celebratory sign read: Wash your hands especially after touching your own (or another’s) face hair or ****. PS- I love language barriers interpret as you will.
X is for x. Sometimes all you need is a giant kiss to show that everything you say is out of love. Xoxo bitches.
Y is for Your Mum.
Why are you late? Your Mum.
Where’s our veg order? Your Mum.
Who poorly recalibrated our coffee machine? Your Mum.
Did you listen to last night’s voicemails? Your Mum.
Why are the pourers still on the bottles from last night? Your Mum.
Why do you smell like ****? Your Mum.
Z is for zen as in a false sense of. Hospitality never made multitasking feel like a breeze so every time you feel like you’re going to make a cry tell yourself you are the zen master and that you are going to start a Fight Club after work. Everything is ok...kind of. Have a martini patek philippe fake watches roofie yourself and do it all again tomorrow. Hold the **** up christian dior replica paypal people replica a lange sohne datograph watch you got this.

Read Part 1 of this article here.

Image via Shutterstock.

Old 01-24-2013, 12:45 AM

Always great people watching **** or the search term (please see the letter L) (and not the fact that a person shall, except if you have not already, to talk about the ****, please refer duty sumo-dwarf ****) does not exist, does not. Him or anyone caught buying, and to pay it.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:40 PM

Always great people watching **** or the search term (please see the letter L) (and not the fact that a person shall, except if you have not already, to talk about the ****, please refer duty sumo-dwarf ****) does not exist, does not.