General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

1995 Rodeo Transmission Problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Default 1995 Rodeo Transmission Problems

1. Transmission is stuck in 1st gear

2. Ammeter shows rise with rpm increase

3. Stall when comes to a complete stop

4. AC/Heat fan doesn't work

5. Changed transmission fluid, didn't help, old fluid looked good.

I have read that these issues might be related.

Alternator?
Voltage Regulator?
Range Mode Sensor?

Any Ideas?

Old 05-19-2010, 02:21 AM

If you have found actual metal pieces its a good chance thats the reason why you have lost all other gears. Once you experience broken pieces in the trans pan usually you have to rebuild or replace the trans. Good luck with that one.

Old 05-19-2010, 11:49 PM

We have Isuzu Rodeo used Transmission that will fit your budget, and that will fit your sport utility vehicle just right. If you dont know what year your Isuzu Rodeo sport utility vehicle is, check the interior door panel on the drivers side, and you will see the year along with other OE information. This is the best source for your finding out just what year your Rodeo is. Ordering your OEM replacement or your used Transmission is easy. First you will need to know the year, and we just told you how to find the year of your sport utility vehicle if you dont already know, but you also need to know the specification of the Transmission such as left, right, front, rear, engines size, etc.. To search the left or right, sitting in the Isuzu vehicle you are in the drivers or in the passenger seat. The drivers seat is the left Transmission and the passenger side is the right Transmission.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:48 PM

Hi. I own a 1995 Isuzu Trooper S. Automatic v6. Been having issues with it recently slipping while driving and shifting into reverse on inclines when at a stop light. Then all of the sudden, I couldn't get it into reverse out of my parking lot. Looks like I was low on transmission fluid, so I refilled it and it fixed the issue. Now a whole new problem appears. The moment I start to drive away after refilling the fluid, it now doesn't seem to shift into 2nd. It works fine going uphill and doesn't slip at all anymore, but i can't get the thing to go faster than 25 mph and the rpms just skyrocket when i try to push it any further. If i bring it to a complete stop it pulls away just fine...until i get to 25mph again, and it just chugs along at that speed.
==================================
SEO Link Building | Link Building Company

Old 06-14-2010, 02:20 AM

This is the best source for your finding out just what year your Rodeo is. Ordering your OEM replacement or your used Transmission is easy. First you will need to know the year, and we just told you how to find the year of your sport utility vehicle if you dont already know, but you also need to know the specification of the Transmission such as left, right, front, rear, engines size, etc..

Old 07-02-2010, 12:25 PM

This is the best source for your finding out just what year your Rodeo is. Ordering your OEM replacement or your used Transmission is easy.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:58 AM

If you have found actual metal pieces its a good chance thats the reason why you have lost all other gears. Once you experience broken pieces in the trans pan usually you have to rebuild or replace the trans. Good luck with that one.