Amigo Talk about Isuzu Amigo related topics here...

Why do these trucks not have a bigger....

Old 11-19-2008, 03:54 PM

Fallowing? Its crazy this is my second amigo and they seem pretty damn tough to me?

Old 11-30-2008, 12:58 AM

I''ve had my used 99 for 2 years now and it''s a blast. I agree, the Amigodoes notget the respect it deserves, considering that it''s so much fun to drive and out performs other cars in it''s class. Part of the problem is that the Amigo isno longer in production. And at the same time, there are very few of them on the road, so people aren''t aware of them. I had a Jeep Wrangler and tricked it out with wheels, tires and lifts, but the Amigo is so much more the better car in just about all categories. I haven''t had to do anything with my Amigo as far as improvements as it has everything I need with all it''s stock options.

Old 11-27-2012, 10:07 PM
Banned

Bremont To Sponsor ��Flying Legends Airshow�� For P-51 Launch| Passion for aviation is at the very core of Bremont and to celebrate the upcoming launch of the P-51 Mustang Limited Edition watch jacob & co replica watches the brand has become the official sponsor to the Fighter Collection's 'Flying Legends Airshow ' which is being held at Duxford Aerodrome near Cambridge (UK) on the 9th to 10th July. The Flying Legends Airshow is one of Europe's finest bringing together an amazing array of historic aircraft and classic warbirds. The Airshow is even more special this year as the iconic 'Fragile but Agile' P-51 Mustang will be shipped over from the USA in order to fly in the world famous 'Horseman' routine. This is the very aircraft that Bremont is utilising parts of for the limited edition P-51 watch replica gmt world time automatic watches which will be released later this year and sold exclusively in The Wonder Room at Selfridges. The Flying Legends Airshow will replace the Goodwood Festival of Speed as Bremont's leading event this summer. Keep posted at the TIME2.co.uk/blog for updates... See Bremont watches for a range of styles.