Amigo Talk about Isuzu Amigo related topics here...

Freewheel bearing?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 11:45 AM

Was doing some balljoint upgrades, and I pulled the wheel hub assembly off to do some clean up and replace a leaky manual hub.
When I pulled the hub off the front axle, a bunch if small needle bearings fell out. Bearing housing is in the hub, almost in the center depth-wise. Ive been to isuzu service departments, searched through their books and cannot find what part this is. the only markings I can find are "7E-HK 3016"

Anybodyoffer any insight as towhat this part is and where I can get it?

TIA

Old 11-11-2009, 02:14 PM
Default I had the same problem Yesterday.

It is called a couple of different things. One calls it an axle bearing and another calls it a spindle bearing. Here where I am from no autopart stores can get it. Autozone,Advanced Auto parts, O'Reilly's and local mom and pops. But my dad told of a place that he uses to buy odd bearings. Motion Industries. This company is on the net. I looked up the part hk3016 and they had an exact match. Just so happened they had a distributor about 40 minutes from here. I took my old one to them and had to make sure that is was correct. They messured it and said it would work. They ordered it from their warehouse in Alabama and sent it straight to me. I got it an hour ago and it was a perfect fit. Cost shipping and all will be about 16 dollars. Now I am waiting on AutoZone to receive my axle in this afternoon for me to pick up. I should be able to have it all back up by this afternoon.