Amigo Talk about Isuzu Amigo related topics here...

better place for info?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 08:11 AM

< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>
Ok then,

Not intending on sounding Rude, but is there a better place to get information / feedback ?? am i posting the the wrong forum for the amigo? or by chance, is there another website that may be more suited for my needs?

Thanks,

Mark
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 02-29-2008, 06:59 PM

</>
Yo, if ya find one...lemme know if you don't mind. Lots of problem threads but not many answers. Understandable and no offense intended, just would like some more info on keepin' my baby runnin' strong and looking descent. Thanks in advance...
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 03-01-2008, 03:08 PM

</>
hey Joe..

I'll do that if I find one. thinking maybe posting to the rodeo area of this site and seeing if I get any more input.. just don't want to get in trouble for posting the the 'unrelated' group... but they are basically the same.

Laters!

Mark
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 08-14-2008, 11:11 PM

Yeh, I know what you guys mean. But I just take it that it''s slow here because the Isuzu owners are fewer compared to other makes. Plus those owners who visit forums are even fewer. But sinceI''''ve ownedmy own Amigo, I''ve come to love it. I traded in my Jeep Wrangler formy Amigo. I also frequented the Jeep forum, and granted there are a lot more gear heads there, but just because it is a bit slower here, I would not abandon it just for not receiving responses to your questions. I myself have seen many questions, but could not respond with an answer because, either I have not come across the problem or just don''t know the answer. But I''ve been here about a year now and I too haven''t received too many responses to my questions. Even so, came back to the forum to respond to my own question with answers, hoping that itcould help someone else who has the problem. ...And that''s why this forum is valuable to me as I can read other people''s experiences and solutions, which I have read many. Hopefully you have found value in this as well. Edited by: pacman

Old 09-14-2008, 07:40 PM

have you tried 4x4wire.com