Trooper Talk about Isuzu Trooper related topics here...

this forum sucks

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 06:01 PM
Default this forum sucks

does anyone have a good forum that people actualy know something about the trooper?
I've posted on this forum 3 times without one comment
(like most posts I see)
I go on the audi site and post and I'll have 50 people who know what the problem is........and within a day or so. or are at least willing to speculate!
come on people get this site to a point where somebody knows something!!!!!

Old 06-23-2010, 12:18 AM
Default I agree

Let me know if you find a good Trooper forum. I am having problems with the fuel delivery of my 89 Trooper and have gotten absolutely no help.

Old 06-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Cool No activity

Yea, i know this forum is weak. Try Planet Isuzu forum. Continuous activities

Old 06-23-2010, 09:12 PM

i've posted on this twice with about 50 views or more and nobody replys seems to me also nobody knows anything

Old 06-24-2010, 10:11 PM

Well, I know something!
I know my trooper (93 LS) is sick! I know I'm pretty good at fixing things, and I have not figured it out, so, all you who have troopers that idle high, blow black smoke, and die, and have tried all the usual fixes - temp sensors, ECU, alt, TPS, etc, and are still suffering, email me with the cure and I'll know more and be happy! reson4@yahoo.com No spammers please, !!

Old 06-27-2010, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by reson2
Well, I know something!
I know my trooper (93 LS) is sick! I know I'm pretty good at fixing things, and I have not figured it out, so, all you who have troopers that idle high, blow black smoke, and die, and have tried all the usual fixes - temp sensors, ECU, alt, TPS, etc, and are still suffering
HOT OFF THE INTERNET PRESS Black smoke is caused by excess fuel that has entered the cylinder area and cannot be burned completely. The burning of excess fuel is also referred to as, "running rich." When black smoke is noticed coming from the tailpipe, it is often coupled with poor fuel mileage. Excess fuel can leak into the cylinders: if- faulty fuel pump-leaky fuel injector, or a failing engine computer or sensor can be other reasons for excess fuel entering the cylinder. If black smoke is present, • Check motor oil, make sure excess fuel has not contaminated it. • Look at the dipstick, or look at the under side of oil filler cap, check pvc. If oil is contaminated, it will have the appearance of a chocolate milkshake. • Do not start the engine if a heavy, raw fuel smell can be detected in the engine oil. • Dirty fuel injectors=raw fuel can lead to hydra lock/blown head gaskets

Old 11-12-2012, 07:23 AM
Banned

The Watchery Has Limited Time Savings of Up to 85% Off on Invicta Watches for Men and... the watchery philippines| The Watchery a well-respected and top-rated luxury watch seller featuring major brands including Parmigiani and Cartier timepieces is now offering great deals on Invicta watches for both men and women. Some models including select pieces from the women's Angel collection are up to 85% off gerald genta arena fake watch resulting in savings of hundreds of dollars. "Although many trends and styles come and go it's always the right season to buy luxury watches and it's even better when you can get them for an affordable price. That's what our Invicta sale — and The Watchery in general — is all about " said Joseph Levy fake harry winston watch president of The Watchery. The Invicta's Angel Diamond Black Dial watch for women of the standout Angel collection features a sleek yet still casual design. Its silver-toned minute and hour hands and Roman numeral markers create an elegant contrast against the black face and ceramic bracelet. The stainless steel bezel is encrusted with white diamonds bringing a truly feminine touch to the design. This beautiful watch is currently $299 at The Watchery marked down from an MSRP of $1 495. For men the Invicta Russian Diver watches are a popular choice offering a sophisticated appearance with athletic functionality. The Invicta Russian Diver watches come in a variety of metals from rose gold and silver to yellow gold and gunmetal stainless steel. With luminous hands and Arabic numbers over the dial these timepieces also include comfortable and easy-to-work polyurethane bands. Each band includes stainless steel barrel inserts with metal platings to match the case. Select Russian Diver watches are marked down to as low as $120 at The Watchery replica watches offering as much as 85% off the MSRP. “Invicta is a Swiss brand that has established a name for itself by creating both great looking and finely crafted luxury watches. At the Watchery we are proud to carry such a great brand and be able to offer its collections at accessible prices ” Levy said Invicta is only one of the many brands The Watchery carries. Discount prices can also be found on Chopard Concord and Glam Rock watches. There are plenty of deals to be found with watches slashed to just a percentage of their listing prices. The luxury watch store has also been accredited by the Better Business Bureau with a 100% authenticity guarantee on all products and enthusiastic customer testimonials. To find out more about The Watchery and shop luxury watches online replica bell & ross watch visit www.TheWatchery.com or call 1-866-752-3681. The Watchery can also be found on Facebook and Twitter at www.facebook.com/TheWatchery and www.twitter.com/TheWatchery blancpain leman replica respectively. baume and mercier cartier Chopard concord ebel IWC parmigiani watches