Trooper Talk about Isuzu Trooper related topics here...

Code P1870

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 12:10 PM

Can someone tell me what code P1870 means please? I have the transmission light flashing and the cel on and getting two codes. Both of which are the P1870 code. Thanks

Old 07-04-2008, 06:39 PM

Went for a drive today and after coming top a stop at the off ramp and beginning to go again the tranny started shuttering real bad. Any info anyone has on this would be greatly appreciated. Maybe someone has a rough estimate on what its gonna cost me to fix it? Thanks[img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2008, 10:14 PM

Well, when I purchased my 1999 isuzu trooper about a week in I came to a stop light and both my tranny and ingine lights came on. I didn''t feel any lagging or shuttering in my transmission. I knew that if I reseted the computer system it would turn the lights off. But if there was really a problem then the lights would come back on. What you do is take off the positive and negitive battery cable off the battery and touch and hold both of them together for 15 secounds. Once thats done, put them back on. Drive the car for 5 minutes to reboot the system. Don''t worry this wont damage your vehicle. If the lights come back on then your tranny is going out. It will be 2,000 to 3,000 depending on a new or refurbished tranny.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Banned

The New Meaning Of 'Made In Japan'| During shopping visits to stores in the Ginza Shibuya Shinjuku and Akihabara shopping districts I was struck by signs usually in front of electronics goods replica watches paypal in Japanese fake a lange sohne watch English and Chinese: ��Made in Japan.�� To older Americans (and this would include the post-War baby boomers) these three words was synonymous with cheap shoddy goods that broke after a short while and one would shout the three words to anybody in earshot in exasperation and confirmation. For Chinese and other visitors from Hong Kong blancpain leman replica watches Russia India Southeast Asia these three words are a positive cartier tankissime fake watch welcoming almost alluring sign extolling innovation attractive design user-friendliness�Cand best of all long-lasting products quite the opposite of the original meaning of the 1950s-60s. Also many Japanese electronics buyers�Cyoung and old�Calso stream to the ��Made in Japan�� sign disdaining the cheaper Korean and Chinese products (although these goods also are selling in the current price-conscious Japanese culture). Often I see a gaggle of foreign tourists and Japanese examining expensive Canon digital cameras Nikon binoculars Sharp plasma flat televisions Sony Blue-ray DVD players or Fujitsu laptops�Call under the ��Made in Japan�� sign. I have witnessed Chinese tourists turn 220-volt (Chinese electrical standard) DVDs upside down in the aisles to examine the bottom panel labeling to make sure it was not made in China. For Chinese tourists the ��Made in Japan�� stamp also extends to Shiseido cosmetics Shu Uemura make-up brushes DHC skin-care cream Gunze pantyhose and especially food products like Aomori apples Uji green tea and high-quality Niigata rice (the latter has been a hit item for Taiwanese tourists for many years). Like Japanese using their newly accepted JTB card who brought back bags of Kent cigarettes Coach bags Dunlop golf clubs and Rolex watches in the pioneer days of Japanese tourism to the U.S. in the early 1980s the cachet forChinese visitors of appearing wealthy and successful to family friends and work colleagues is definitely also a factor. Why bring back Chinese-made products on an overseas trip when one has the money to buy an expensive Japanese digital movie camera�Cespecially with a Ginren card a credit card issued by Chinese banks and denominated in renminbi that increases in value daily against the poor U.S. greenback? 0 comments replica audemars piguet swiss 0 called-out