Trooper Talk about Isuzu Trooper related topics here...

1998 Trooper oil pressure issue

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 11:00 PM
Default 1998 Trooper oil pressure issue

Hi,

I just noticed my oil pressure gauge jumping around today and I'm very concerned. It will go up and down from 75 to 20 while driving. it has never done this before. I just replaced the engine 51k miles ago (reman. engine) and it wasnt cheap. The vehicle itself has 184k.

Can anyone help me locate the oil pressure sending unit? I would like to see if the sending unit or my gauge is broken and I cannot find a diagram or information on the net.

The trooper doesnt smoke so I dont think i'm getting any blow by past the rings. It doesnt leak a drop. My only other thought after checking the sending unit and gauge is the oil pump. Thoughts?

Last edited by itanneri; 08-13-2012 at 11:02 PM. Reason: title
Old 08-17-2012, 05:45 PM

Look for the oil filter. Right above it you will find both units. The little one is the one for the idiot light and the other is the canister for the gauge.

Hope this helps.

Old 08-19-2012, 12:18 PM

thank you!

Old 12-16-2012, 04:10 AM
Banned

January 14th 2008 - HongKong: Watchessuperstore.com the world's first Factory-Direct Online Retail Superstore featuring cheap wrist watches adds new Lover Watches lines for the coming Valentine's Day replica watches leading the trend of lover gift field. "Valentine's Day is coming our customers asked us to add new lover watches so we did a research and launched today's new arrivels according to their kinds of needs." said Leslie Chan patek philippe watch Sales Manager of Watchessuperstore.com. Those lovers watches are all high quality quartz watches with fashion design and unique exquisite appearance consisting of over 20 pairs of members. ''These sets of watches not only can represent as a present but also can stand for you two are in lovestruck. What's more vacheron constantin replica they are very charming for all occasions especially you two date with each other!'' said Leslie Chan. Customers are satisfied with Watchessuperstore's special arrangement. "Amazing! Only $15! I love these watches really cool and cheap! My honey will love it! Thanks Watchessuperstore!" said Larry from Australia a customer of Watchessuperstore.com. More details about love watches are on: http://www.watchessuperstore.com/wat...d-23-list.html Watchessuperstore.com also releases new MP3 MP4 Watches besides lover watches blancpain leman aqua lung watches all the watches continue the tradition of fashion style low price and top quality. For more information please visit: http://www.watchessuperstore.com/wat...d-10-list.html Watchessuperstore team has made visible improvement since its debut replica glashutte panomaticlunar watches and they will try their best to make greater progress. Let us keep an eye on it. cheap wrist watches lover watches man watches mp3 watches mp4 watches wrist watches