Trooper Talk about Isuzu Trooper related topics here...

1991 Isuzu Trooper parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Default 1991 Isuzu Trooper parts

Me and my family are the second owners of my 1991 Isuzu Trooper but recently the transmission has started to go. I decided I would try and sell the parts. I REALLY hate to get rid of my baby but I cannot find a used tranny CHEAP and we cannot afford more than a couple hundred bucks. This has truly been an awesome vehicle, the 4x4 has never gotten us stuck through mud or sand etc... Anyway, the motor runs fine, the 4x4 transfer case still works fine and most of the body parts have usual wear and tear. I tried listing it on craigslist to sell outright but the people who replied didn't realize the treasure a first generation Isuzu Trooper is and I just couldn't see myself parting with it for the $300-400.00 that I was offered. please email me or reply to this post if you are in need of a part and I will let you know if I have it and how much it is.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Banned

Who’s Your Master? Patek Philippe Goes Undercover for Rolex| It May Read "Rolex" On The Front But It Reads "Patek Philippe" On The Back Everyone knows that the Swiss watch industry has a tradition of companies helping each other with parts movements dials etc. Think Nouvelle Lemania for Patek Philippe Zenith for Rolex Patek Philippe for Cartier etc. It May Read "Rolex" On The Front But It Reads "Patek Philippe" On The BackEveryone knows that the Swiss watch industry has a tradition of companies helping each other with parts movements dials etc. Think Nouvelle Lemania for Patek Philippe Zenith for Rolex Patek Philippe for Cartier etc. But the real trivia question is: Has Patek Philippe ever made a timepiece for Rolex? Technically speaking yes but not a watch. Patek Philippe created a master timing system for Rolex in the late 1960s replica swiss movements rolex watches and one of these unusual timekeepers is coming up for auction at Antiquorum New York on December 8th. Here's the back story Patek Philippe developed an electronic time keeping division in 1947 with the goal of researching and developing the most accurate quartz breitling crosswind replica watch electronic and atomic timekeepers ever made. This was cutting edge technology in the post-war period and Patek Philippe was at the forefront of these developing technologies. At the New York World's Fair in 1964 Patek Philippe presented a timing system housed in the Swiss Pavilion building that kept and distributed accurate time?with slave clocks located?throughout the fairgrounds. This master and slave clock system was the pride of Switzerland and among the most accurate systems available at the time. Similar master clock systems were made by Patek Philippe for use on large ships the Belgian Railroad and even the Vatican. So as the saying goes if it is good enough for the Vatican it is good enough for Rolex. Continue reading here: Who's Your Master? Patek Philippe Goes Undercover for Rolex

Old 11-21-2012, 03:38 AM

???????????????????????????????

Old 11-25-2012, 10:05 PM

I'm interested in the whole thing. Where are you and what will you take for it? Please see my operation here:

https://isuzuforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39243

Old 05-02-2018, 12:20 PM

1991 Trooper needs a ignition switch with keys.. I have been unsuccessful in finding one. Does anyone know where I can purchase one.

Thanks Doug

Old 05-02-2018, 12:39 PM

My name is Doug I was wondering if you still have parts. I need Ignition switch, for the 1991 trooper.

Old 06-27-2018, 03:32 PM

I need an electric window controller - driver side for my 89 trooper. Rjmendez3@***.net

Old 09-20-2019, 05:45 PM
Default Parts for 1991 Trooper

Hello! I’m looking for a set of stock lug nuts and spring washers. Would you have those available.

Thank you
Richard
Lubbock, Texas

Old 09-20-2019, 05:50 PM
Default Also, parts needed

Hello, Richard again. I could use the drivers manual door window regulator and the license plate light cover.

Thank you again,

Richard
Lubbock, Texas

Old 09-29-2021, 07:02 PM

Hey, I know its been a while but I could use some parts

Quick Reply: 1991 Isuzu Trooper parts