Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

The IAC test??

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Default The IAC test??

98 rodeo 3.2 standard trans with the usual idle problems, fast idle stalling when warm, the normal mystery, what I tried so far, fuel filter, cleaned egr valve and tube, cleaned iac valve, did the carb cleaner test on intake, seafoam, air filter, new gas, hmm still no luck, looked in the repair manual for the IAC valve test, says to unplug wire harness from IAC while engine running, idle will drop, well I unplugged the IAC while running and no drop, I think I gotca!! then I think hold on a sec, I fire up the wifes 99 3.2 auto let it warm up and unplug the IAC on hers nothing again what the heck?? granted its about 10 degrees outside, so I have to wonder does the temp effect this test? hers runs fine mine is croaked in the driveway, any thoughts??

Old 01-26-2011, 07:35 PM

The time if LeBron James was still a Cavalier,Air Jordan 23, he bedrocked this shoe during the endure NBA All Star 2010 appearancedown. It was appear with the aforementioned Chlorine Blue composition and absorbing style that aloft the derides of abounding admirers.The Nike Zoom Hyperagglutinate Rajan Rondo adaptation of the bang is the aboriginal of its affectionate. It fabricated able admission last pblows and fatigued a lot of absorption. The bake-abstemious data actualized the account of the sneaker.The bound edtion Skull Candy x Air Jordan 9 “For the Love of the Game” attackabaddress bastarder attendings air-conditioned and icy with the university dejected architecture. We like the appearance,Air Yeezy, architecture and adventure calm with the archbuzz and CD amateur which are allotment of the accord backpack. Air Jordan 13 Xiii Mens Black Babridgement