Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

94 rodeo

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 10:41 PM

Alright guys,
I just bought a 94 rodeo with 170,000 miles for 700 dollars. The body looks great. interior looks like it has been sitting for close to three years probably because it has been sitting for 3 years. I picked up the rodeo(3.2) an hour away from my house and drove it home an hour with little problems. Lacked power big time, has the Isuzu knock (loud) and trans slipped on take offs. other then that run quite smooth for a vehicle that has been sitting for 3 years . OK so now what should I do I was thinking taking it in for a safety check after I change oil and give it a BIG TIME TUNE UP. I guess my question is what are the things I want to change? Plugs, wires, belts. and with it sitting for 3 years with no oil change how often should I change the oil at first? I understand that this vehicle might not last that long with the abuse, but o well if I out a little money in it and run it for a year I will be happy. O yeah after the vehicle sat for 3 years it started right up.
< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" ="text/"></>< ="text/">_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>