Rodeo Talk about Isuzu Rodeo related topics here...

4X4 Actuator

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 03:47 PM
Default 4X4 Actuator

Hi, does anyone know where to find a actuator to engage the 4x4 on my 1998 Rodeo, it works but is sticky coming out of 4x4, it disengages but the light stays blinking. I have searched the web and cannot find a new or used one anywhere, hopefully you experienced people can help me.

Thank you very much
Jon

Old 02-20-2011, 11:41 AM

If you mean the Vacuum Switch Valves (VSV), you might be able to clean yours out. Check my reply to the member a couple of entries up from your question in this forum. I gave him instructions on how I cleaned out my actuators for free and got them working better than new. It might be just that yours are dirty and gummed up like mine were. Good luck.

Old 11-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Banned

Reminder: Tonight is the Hodinkee Preview of Antiquourum’s December Sale| Just a friendly reminder to all of those planning on attending that this evening from 6:30-8:30 here in New York we will be hosting a live preview of Antiquorum's December sale.? This event will give you the readers access to over 400 of the world's most interesting watches.? This includes fantastic vintage pieces many modern day marvels and everything in between.? Here is what you need to know. When : Monday December 7th from 6:30PM to 8:30PM Where : 595 Madison Avenue at 57th Street 5th Floor NYC Who : Just us Hodinkee readers 400 of the coolest watches on the planet and some of the most knowledgeable watch experts you'll ever meet.? Why : Because we're tired of teasing you with pictures now we want you to see the real thing Just a friendly reminder to all of those planning on attending that this evening from 6:30-8:30 here in New York we will be hosting a live preview of Antiquorum's December sale.? This event will give you the readers access to over 400 of the world's most interesting watches.? This includes fantastic vintage pieces replica longines heritage watches many modern day marvels and everything in between.? Here is what you need to know. When: Monday December 7th from 6:30PM to 8:30PM Where: 595 Madison Avenue at 57th Street 5th Floor NYC Who: Just us Hodinkee readers 400 of the coolest watches on the planet and some of the most knowledgeable watch experts you'll ever meet.? Why: Because we're tired of teasing you with pictures now we want you to see the real thing. If you plan on attending please let us know by responding here via Facebook or by shooting us an email.? We'd just like to know how many to expect. There will be plenty of wine on hand breitling watches for those who may like to imbibe a bit.? What more do you need? Here is a link to the auction catalog.? See you there! See original here: Reminder: Tonight is the Hodinkee Preview of Antiquourum's December Sale