Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Reflection of a rainbow serpent's Cup

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 01:54 AM
Default Reflection of a rainbow serpent's Cup

Nearly 2,000 years ago during the Han dynasty, there was a county magistrate called Ying Chen. One summer day, he invited his secretary Du Xuan to his house and treated him with wine. In the north wall of the room hung a red ribbon. This was reflected in Du Xuan's cup. Du Xuan took the reflection of a writhing serpent. I was very scared but did not dare to refuse Ying Chen Ying offer because it was his superior. He had to swallow the wine with your eyes closed. When I was back at home was so painful in the chest and stomach that I could hardly eat and drink more. He sent for the doctor and took some medicine, but have not been able to heal. When asked how Xuan Du Ying Chen was so seriously ill, Du said he drank the wine with a snake in his cup the other day. Chen Ying found something strange about that. He returned home, he thought much, but could not find an answer. Suddenly, the shadow cast by the arch in the wall caught his eye. "That's it!" "He shouted. He immediately sent his men in search of Du Xuan. He sat where he sat before and offered him a glass of wine. Du Xuan snake saw the shadow again. Before Du was afraid of his genius once again, Ying Chen said, pointing to the shadow, "The snake" in the glass is but a reflection of the bow on the wall! "Now that Xuan did not know what it was, he felt much easier. And strangely enough, his illness disappeared instantly. This story was hired later in the language, "Bei Gong She Ying." Used to describe someone who is very suspicious. It's like saying that someone is afraid of his own shadow. uggs on sale