Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Any Interest in '94 Trooper?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 08:51 PM
Default Any Interest in '94 Trooper?

Hello,

I have a 94 Trooper for sale. Great condition. I can forward more details in PM if interested. New clutch, shocks, tires, flex pipe, radiator, thermostat, hoses, brakes, timing belt, battery and more. She's been well cared for but wife won't let me keep it since I got a new truck so it has to go. Would like to recoup some of the cost. This is great vehicle, especially with the studded snow tires (below) [she just goes!]. My new truck purchase came along sooner than expected, so I was investing for the long term in keeping her in good shape. Located in Eastern PA and can make arrangements to transport within a reasonable distance.

I also have steel rims with studded snow tires to fit said Trooper which have not seen very many miles, practically new.

I'd like to sell them together but will separate if there's strong interest in one and/or not the other.

The alternative seems to be taking it for scrap and I'd hate to do that. Folks seem to be afraid that it is one of those 'roll-over' generation but it is not as most of you would know.

Hoping folks here can appreciate the value more than my wife.

PM me and I'll get back to you.

Best,