Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes...

What diagnostic tool you use on your car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Wink What diagnostic tool you use on your car?

Make a survey, what diagnostic you use on your car? Just a reference to the people who is interested in DIY diagnosis.

-The tool you use and your car
-good or bad to use?
-price
-do you want a new one
-where you bought it

Old 09-06-2012, 01:57 AM

I am the first
Mine is FGTech Galletto 2-Master, I think many people have heard it before.
Quite good, Galletto 2-Master is the only tool which comes complete with cars, bikes and trucks.
$230
Current not want a new one
Buy on a B2C website FGTech Galletto 2-Master

Old 09-22-2012, 09:33 AM

Super VAG Diagnostics Code Scanner + Programming (K + CAN)CVFG-A74: At last, no more waiting around to get the mechanic to call you back! Find the problem yourself with this great self-troubleshooting Super VAG K + CAN diagnosis code scanner for VW, Audi and Skoda

Retail Price: $140.93 $112.74
Wholesale As Low As: $97.49
In Stock

Old 09-28-2012, 01:53 PM

There are many different kinds of insurance strategy like the exact real estate resource or home insurance responsibility which will pay for reduction to any of the home or home in scenario of injuries.

Old 06-13-2013, 12:25 AM

Car diagnostic software helps keep your vehicle running smoothly. This software is built into all cars made after 1996, and it is included in many earlier cars as well. The latest technology is called OBD-II, which stands for on board diagnostic system. The OBD-II is incredibly useful to mechanics and other people curious about the status of their vehicle when something seems to go wrong.

Old 07-06-2013, 02:55 AM

It is really a good sign to have and it also make the nice suggestion to keep your car run smoothly.

Old 07-08-2013, 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by maiksal
I am the first
Mine is FGTech Galletto 2-Master, I think many people have heard it before.
Quite good, Galletto 2-Master is the only tool which comes complete with cars, bikes and trucks.
$230
Current not want a new one
Buy on a B2C website FGTech Galletto 2-Master
That's quite an informative post given by Maiksal. I didn't know that we could use car diagnostic tools also. I have been so naive. It is very good to keep your car serviced timely. I will purchase diagnostic tool soon. $230 is also not that much either and is under my budget.

Old 07-16-2013, 12:26 AM

I bought a bluetooth OBD II scanner off ebay for about 20 quid, and use the Android application Torque Pro on my Smasung smart phone. The application reads out error codes very nicely, clears codes, and measures a lot of performance specs for your car, including 0-60 times, calculated applied HP and torque figures, etc. For 23 quid, it's about the best deal in town.

Last edited by clark24; 11-22-2014 at 05:16 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:44 AM

There are plenty of diagnostic device used in automobile like The standard is called OBD II (On-Board Diagnostics, version II). The fuel injection, ignition process and automatic transmission on most modern fuel-injected cars and trucks are run by or more computers. These monitor sensors that collect knowledge from the engine and other systems all over the automobile and same as many tools are used in car maintainance work shop .

Old 08-12-2013, 03:42 AM

Car analytic application helps keep your automobile operating nicely. This application is designed into all vehicles made after 1996, and it is involved in many previously vehicles as well. The most advanced technological innovation is known as OBD-II, which appears for on panel analytic system. The OBD-II is very useful to techniques and other people inquisitive about the position of their automobile when something seems to go incorrect.

Quick Reply: What diagnostic tool you use on your car?