Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes...

Good Experience-View Canon XA10 Captured Holiday Episodes on Mac OS

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 01:49 AM
Default Good Experience-View Canon XA10 Captured Holiday Episodes on Mac OS

I lately acquired a brand-new super sleek and stylish XA10 Qualified Video camera that is intended for occasions where flexibility is crucial when video taking. This particular feature-rich, qualified product records Total High-definition 1080p utilising an AVCHD codec and performed far better than estimated for run-and-gun capturing. These kinds of good performance options that it has truly provides me lots of help within my final vacation journey on a visit to mountain station.

Making use of removable handle for low-angle capturing and flexibility, I've seized couple of films with regards to wonderful scenery, captivating sceneries, delighted people, and memorable times with close relatives from many various angels. All are taken inside my greatest assiatant-Canon XA10. Even so, these types of movies seized from my High-definition buyer camcorder are usually in MTS format. Though these types of films have drastically large definition pictures and will keep all specifics of my own themes. It's not feasible for you to enjoy, edit on Macintosh PC or any other lightweight products. I'm so annoyed since these particular videos tend to be my cherished moments and I would like to enjoy it and share it with my friends and relatives.

As a way to solve such types of troubles, I conferred with plenty of professionals and these people informed me that the actual videos in these types of video cameras have been preserved in the M2TS or MTS extensions of the actual AVCHD file format, this file format isn't commonly used, I possibly could transform M2TS or MTS videos to more often employed movie formats, say MP4, with the assistance of a MTS Converter for Mac in order to enjoy them on my small Macintosh Operating-system and move to my personal iPad,iPod, iPhone for fun. I did so as the expert proposed and obtain good results, currently I wish to show my answer with much more pals going through exactly the same challenge with me, just continue reading!

First of all, an expert yet user-friendly MTS Converter Mac is crucial, Put MTS videos towards the
through pressing "Add" tab. Films preview, screenshot taking can also be found.

Subsequently, in Profile Frame, pick a goal file format just like MP4 for your output in accordance with your own need, and perform the codec adjustments when necessary.

Finally, click on the huge Convert tab to complete the particular file format transformation without good quality damage.

Tip: Movie Editing is often a bright spot of this MTS Converter for Mac , including cutting MTS movie length, cropping MTS movie measurement, revolving MTS movie position, modifying MTS movie effects as well as including picture or text message watermark to MTS film.

As soon as all things are completed, it is possible to have fun with the transformed movies neither on Macintosh Computer, on iPad, iPod, iPhone and any kind of other lightweight gadget, even you're perfect for posting the actual MTS videos Mac to the net for viewing.