Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes...

Do you guys use electronic cigarettes?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 09:59 AM
Default Do you guys use electronic cigarettes?

I am wondering that how many guys here use the electronic cigarettes? If you guys are using the electronic cigarettes what are benefits and drawbacks you are facing while using the electronic cigarettes?

Old 06-07-2010, 11:19 PM

well

i use electronic cigarattes

no drawbacks but i wud stilll like to go by the convventional way

cigaratte between the fingers

Last edited by grignard_reagent; 06-10-2010 at 11:19 AM.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:53 AM

Well i have never smoked ,so have no idea on electronic cigarettes.By the way how does it work.

Old 06-21-2010, 12:28 PM

i use electronic cigarattes

Old 06-23-2010, 01:43 AM

I don't smoke,so i have no idea on this electronic cigarettes.I heard that many smoke this electronic cigarettes but wonder who does it work.

Old 06-26-2010, 01:56 AM

i have no idea on this electronic cigarettes.I heard that many smoke this electronic cigarettes but wonder who does it work.

Old 07-04-2010, 02:21 AM

Electronic Cigarettes are tobacco free cigarettes powered by a battery. Electronic Cigarettes were first invented in 2003 in China and are best alternative to tobacco cigarettes.

Old 11-19-2012, 06:58 PM
Banned

Rolex Air-King For Domino’s Pizza: More Or Less Blue Collar Than The Winn-Dixie?| Earlier this week we featured a Rolex Air-King given to an employee of Winn-Dixie supermarkets after ten years.? Today we are bringing out another signed Rolex Air-King that was given to employees of a ��shall we say ��a "not very cool" company? We are talking about Domino's Pizza of course and in the 1990s they gave out A LOT of them to various location managers corporate employees and we're told even the best delivery boy of each year.? If there is one Rolex most of us out there would never consider (in a million years) spending money on it is probably the Domino's Air-King. While it is more rare than your typical Air-King the Domino's name is something we find wholly unattractive.? That said some collectors do find merit in this piece because the Domino's logo is actually the most colorful image ever put onto a Rolex face.? This is certainly a controversial watch ��some people love it because it's such a weird part of Rolex histor others hate it because it is crass and extremely "uncool".? No matter what you think of it fake sport watch it is worth calling attention to Earlier this week we featured a Rolex Air-King given to an employee of Winn-Dixie supermarkets after ten years.? Today we are bringing out another signed Rolex Air-King that was given to employees of a ��shall we say ��a "not very cool" company? We are talking about Domino's Pizza of course and in the 1990s they gave out A LOT of them to various location managers corporate employees and we're told even the best delivery boy of each year.? If there is one Rolex most of us out there would never consider (in a million years) spending money on it is probably the Domino's Air-King. While it is more rare than your typical Air-King the Domino's name is something we find wholly unattractive.? That said titoni replica some collectors do find merit in this piece because the Domino's logo is actually the most colorful image ever put onto a Rolex face.? This is certainly a controversial watch ��some people love it because it's such a weird part of Rolex histor others hate it because it is crass and extremely "uncool".? No matter what you think of it it is worth calling attention to. The Rolex Air-King signed by Domino's Pizza is from 1991 and selling for $2880.? Love it or hate it view details here. More: Rolex Air-King For Domino's Pizza: More Or Less Blue Collar Than The Winn-Dixie?