Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes...

Advantages of a Tempur Pedic Mattress

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 02:51 AM
Default Advantages of a Tempur Pedic Mattress

A Tempur Pedic mattress is made from materials that will help to relieve pressure on your pelvis, spine, and back. In addition, it will conform on order to fit the shape of your body. The material's temperature will also vary. This permits you to get the best sleep that you can so that you will wake up feeling rejuvenated from a good night's sleep.

The Tempur Pedic mattress will relieve the pressure on your body enabling you to sleep better by permitting the parts of your body that are the heaviest to sink in deeper than the parts of your body that are lighter. The result is that tour entire body gets the proper support. Your spine and neck will be aligned, which is something that usually doesn't occur with a normal mattress.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:04 AM

I've just moved my ponies to my own land, which is right behind my back garden

Advantages: my ponies are the first thing I see when I open the curtains in the morning; no travelling time = more riding time; I'm in charge and have everything just as I want it; don't have to wait in the yard for a vet running late; I know my land is entirely safe; don't have to deal with annoying people at the yard (except the family!)

Old 01-27-2020, 12:46 PM

Unlike conventional spring mattresses, the Tempur-Pedic is suitable for all weights; you don't need to buy a firmer mattress for someone heavy and a softer mattress for someone who is lighter. This also means that partners can do away with buying twin mattresses