Go Back  Isuzu Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum > General > New Member Area
Reload this Page >

QUICK Q-What's the little inline valve on Canister line on side of it

New Member Area New to IF? Stop in tell us about you...

QUICK Q-What's the little inline valve on Canister line on side of it

Old 03-05-2015, 12:34 AM
Default Line to TANK, canister- Direction? little inline valve on Canister line on side of it

update- it,'s the line on top that says TANK- which direction should the flow go if i put a check valve inline ?? see beliw for problem no check happening:
1990 Trooper 2.8V6.
bigger line on top of charcoal canister, comes down the side of canister. looks like a little inline black plastic valve clips on there. seems like it should be a check valve that only allows air through it one direction I can blow through it both directions. Is that okay?
I can't seem to find an official name for it so I can replace it. Anyone?

Thanks!!

Last edited by newski; 03-05-2015 at 10:16 AM. Reason: more info
Old 03-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Default Pressure test Fail. Fuel or Evap system emmissions

Hi
1990 trooper v6,
Pressure test Fail - Evap system during emmissions test. Any common cause i can check?
my vac lines appear pretty good and tight, and spray tests seem to avail no vac leak. but this may be unrelated and dealing with fuel system pressure holding .