New Member Area New to IF? Stop in tell us about you...

New member !!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 09:20 AM
Default New member !!

Hello

My name is Matthew, aged 23, aircraft engineer by trade and have recently bought an Isuzu lwb 93 Bighorn.

Great drive and very comfortable but only the other day (monday) the turbo went and have to buy a brand new VIAN spec turbo. manged to remove the old turbo yesterday which only took 2hours and sourced a new unit today which will be coming tomorrow.

Reason for joining this forum, is that i am a respectable member on a few local forum's and as i have bought an Isuzu which i intend to keep for a very long time. Be very helpful to get technical advice and parts through the site. Hopefully mate friends along the way.

Below are the sites i am a member from. The last two are local Isle of wight forum which are motorsport based and average social forum's. Im a big fan of motorsport in many aspect but many autotest, which we do locally and trackday events on main race tracks.
www.Civiclife.net , www.iwevocars.co.uk and www.iowcc.co.uk
Thank you for reading hopefully have not bored you to death but like i said hopefully make new friends and learn about Isuzu vehicles.

cheers matt