New Member Area New to IF? Stop in tell us about you...

Name That Part

Old 03-13-2015, 09:00 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1
Question Name That Part

Cello, fellow Isuzu enthusiasts! I am a very satisfied first-time '98 Trooper owner and am hoping I can get some good help from you long-time owners on finding or at least naming a part that I lost on my vehicle today.

I was up in some logging road areas this afternoon on unpaved terrain and when I rolled through a deeper pothole, I heard a loud "pop" from the back of the vehicle. When I stopped, I did a walk around inspection, pretty much wheels and lower to see if there was any visible damage (didn't strike anything on the exterior) and I couldn't see anything underneath the vehicle, either. It wasn't until I got back into town when I walked up from the rear drivers side that I noticed that the black plastic vent cover behind the rear side window had popped off... I've done searches for the last hour and can't find a thing.

What is this piece actually called? Can I order a new one or am I subject to waiting on a local wrecking yard to try and salvage the part? I don't want to leave the area exposed too long, since it is only protected by tiny little rubber flaps over the vent holes.

Thanks in advance for your time and help on this matter!
Old 03-15-2015, 08:27 PM
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 35

First of welcome to the forum... It would be better to post some pics for us to determine that part easier.
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
Off Topic
11-25-2012 04:07 PM
11-24-2011 01:32 PM
New Member Area
10-30-2008 03:13 PM
04-04-2007 03:40 PM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Name That Part

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.