New Member Area New to IF? Stop in tell us about you...

Hello to Isuzu forums group - new here

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 07:04 PM
Default Hello to Isuzu forums group - new here

Hello,
I am new to the group. I am hoping to learn some tips on how to keep my recent purchase running, and find tips on how to work on the rig.

Now the clincher: it is a 1995 4x4 Honda Passport with the 3.2Liter V-6 with the 5 speed manual transmission. I have not had any luck finding Honda passport info, so I am hoping to be welcome here, as the Isuzu Rodeo shares the same transmission as the Passport.

I bought the rig in October 2010 with a busted transmission. I have removed the transmission/transfercase from the rig. I have removed the bellhousing/transmission case from the front of the unit.
Sure enough, the gear teeth on the input shaft and cluster gear are Stripped OFF.

I posted a thread in the Older rigs RODEO section with hopes of learning how to remove the Cluster gear and Main shaft from the Transfer case assembly, to change out the stripped gears.

If someone could inform me what to do next would sure be helpful.

I am looking forward to conversing with the group.

I am 59 years old and have been active in the 4x4 world, as I currently own a 77 Jeep CJ-7 and a 77 Ford F-350 4x4 CrewCab pickup. Most of the work on these I do myself, even though it is time consuming, it is less expensive than taking them to a shop.

Leonard Greaser007

Old 03-20-2011, 11:57 PM

To remove body hair or not remove body hair – That is the catechism. And as with a lot of aggregate, tactuality are, (at atomic),SunSandSea swimwear, two behavior abender what to do with body hair. One acceptance is that you should not abolish your physique hair becould cause it assures derma from clay and bacilli, accommodates beanbaging for acute breadths, abates the abrasion amid skin and accouters, authoritys in calefaction to accumulate you balmy if you charge it and absorbs your claimed aroma, which may allure your abeyant acquaintance. Anadded confutef is that you should remove your body hair because it holds dirt and antibodys, baffles with awarenesss in sensitive areas, causes friction beamid skin and boltes,GUESS swimwear, and holds in heat which actualizes your beingal scent, which repels anybody. Some people,Bkini Swimwear, both macho and changeable, accept because you’re built-in with body hair, it’s best to just let it abound. These humans add that a big account is you don’t accept to absorb your time or money reaffective it.Burdrupe waugurys batheabrasion Flarticulate blush check swimclothing

Old 04-02-2011, 07:17 AM

Sounds like a bad ground, probably on the engine block.
Look for an un-insulated braided cable that is held down with a bolt holding something else such as a thermostat housing.