New Member Area New to IF? Stop in tell us about you...

Hello from Dave Fullmer in the west end of Tenn

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2020, 09:54 AM
Default Hello from Dave Fullmer in the west end of Tenn

Hello all, I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. My name is Dave Fullmer near Mckenzie, TN and I am a new owner of a 1998 Isuzu 2 WD 3.2 Liter Rodeo. This machine has about 232 K on the odometer and my son has been cleaning it up and doing some badly needed maintenance. We just put new tires on it and he has bee working on getting rid of the error codes related to oxygen sensors.

The car runs really well. I am impressed on how solid and tight the driving feels. At first it kept giving a high voltage code and now the ABS light comes and goes. Maybe the Alternator is giving some flaky spikes of voltage?

I really like how the car drives and handles so far and looking forward to being able to use it. By the way, I am an 82 year old great grandfather and my wife and I have been married for 61 years

We have been looking at some of the posts and other comments from various google searchs and are checking for wiring connections. During my searches, I came across this forum and decided if I was going to be an Isuzu driver, I should join the forum. I am glad to be here,