New Member Area New to IF? Stop in tell us about you...

1998 Isuzu Amigo S! First Isuzu and proud

Old 05-25-2019, 12:27 PM
Default 1998 Isuzu Amigo S! First Isuzu and proud

Hello everyone! So happy to be a new member, and look forward to a new life with this truck. A little information... I bought a 1998 Isuzu Amigo S. 2.2l gasoline (assuming engine code U22SE, hopefully someone will correct me if Iím wrong. The GM 2.2, screams GM in intake manifold, camshafts, and other misc parts Iíve looked at), 5 speed manual, and no power anything. 2wd. 208,000 on the clock, purrs darn good considering Iíve got bad spark plug seals... cylinder 3 and 4 spark plugs are full of oil. Thatís already first priority and getting fixed next week! This was no where near what kind of vehicle I was going to buy.... but here I am! And Iíll never go back! Iíve fallen in love with this ultra basic model Isuzu! And to think i was gonna get a basic Mazda or something foolish... Iíll take pictures later Iím going on a long trip to go back to the old owner of the truck, he has a spare engine, soft top, and a bunch of misc parts for free if I drive up there!!