Impulse Talk about Isuzu Impulse related topics here...

92 Impulse RS hub assembly

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 03:57 PM

I have a 92 Impulse RS and need a rear wheel hub assembly. I've been searching everywhere with no luck. Does anyone have any helpful information?

Old 10-03-2007, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by hgransom
I have a 92 Impulse RS and need a rear wheel hub assembly. I've been searching everywhere with no luck. Does anyone have any helpful information?

are you sure it is a 92? i dont have one for you , have you tried the isuzu dealership would you be willing to sell it, if so where are you from

Old 10-07-2007, 07:28 PM

Thank you for the reply. I'm in South Carolina by the way.

I'm sure that it is a 92 inside the door says that it was manufactured 10/91 and the VIN # and title also say 1992. This month is her 16th birthday.

I have tried the Isuzu dealership and they don't carry that part anymore. I also went as far as tracking down the original manufacturer and also tried to have one made. I finally found the part in a junk yard in North Carolina and am back on the road again. If you do hear of a hub assembly in the future I am willing to buy another one just in case.

Old 10-07-2007, 10:48 PM

do you have any pics of it, like on a cardomain page, i would like to see it, i dont know if you know but the 92 RS is super rare, there was only 6 imported into the US,i bought a 91 from a salvage yard, and put the engine in my storm, along with the front clip, i think someday i will be converting to awd also, i will need a rear passenger side spindle, and a few other things, not quite sure untill i start on it, check out my cardomain page and check it out sometime, anyways yeah if you have any pics of it i would love to see them, later

Old 10-07-2007, 11:00 PM

also have you been to http://www.isuzone.org/forums/index.php, it is a cool isuzu site, check it out it is way better than this forum, at least to me, you can find some extra parts sometimes, and get some advice and help on the isuzus Edited by: monstorm

Old 10-08-2007, 04:03 PM

I don't have any pics up, but I'm sure I could post some. I am aware of how rare it is. That's why I got it. But it sucks to find parts for it. It's hella fun to drive though.

I have been to that site too. It is a lot more useful than this one. I'll probably post something on both sites when I get ready to part out my Geo.

Thanks for your interest. Do you have your car posted somewhere?

Old 10-08-2007, 09:12 PM

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2376264

here is a link to my cardomain page, page 1 is how it is as of now, and page 2 is before, i still have more plans for it but no timeor money right now, are you a member of

http://www.isuzone.org/forums/index.php

if not you should join and show them your car, some of themdont know for sure if therewas a 92 RS imported, so you could prove alot of them wrong