Hombre Talk about Isuzu Hombre related topics here...

isuzu hombre headlight assembly

Old 01-26-2012, 02:11 PM

If you want new OEM then try www.worldpartsexpress.com. Of course Isuzu parts aren't that cheap in the first place but they are cheaper than dealer. Lamp left w/ brackets and retainers part number 8151510190 is $336.95.

Old 01-29-2012, 12:45 PM

An accusation is tantamount to guilt. Please think about this before allowing your son to take such an enormous risk for what amounts to very little money.

Old 03-22-2012, 09:26 AM

thanks y'all for all of y'alls help. I found a junkyard in FL that has three Hombres and when i get the extra time i'm gonna get me a headlight assembly.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Banned

A familiar name returns with a stylish new look and market focus. Bulova Corp. bought the Wittnauer brand last September. It has redesigned and repositioned it as a dressy "Special Occasion" line for men and women ($300-$1 000 retail) based on research with Wittnauer retailers on the U.S. watch market and where its strengths were. "We found a big hole in the mid-priced dress watch category " says Bulova spokesperson Francie Abraham. The new Wittnauer keeps replica swiss parmigiani watch but improves the Krystal and Laureate lines chopard replica renames Cosmopolitan as Metropolitan and adds the Savoy (shown here) Marquee and Astor collections. The watches have Swiss movements and come in gold-tone paypal replica watches jaeger lecoultre master replica two-tone and steel with diamonds or crystals. Jewelers got a glimpse of the new line at The JCK Show ~ Orlando in February. "We were pleasantly surprised by the strong interest and orders " said Abraham afterward. The official launch was June 15 bvlgari sotiro replica watch Father's Day. Jewelers (independent and chain) and fine department stores are the primary retailers and Bulova is aiming for a network of 2 500 outlets. Support includes advertising in regional editions of national magazines and an online "Wittnauer boutique" linked to a Wittnauer retailer's e-commerce site.

Old 02-11-2015, 11:54 AM

Has this been updated? i am also in the search for a new set of headlights.. with no isuzu dealers left and dead end links on the web im lossing the battle lol
-- Has anyone found new assemblies or even jusat clear corner lenses anywhere? has anyone tried the fit of the passport headlights? im not worried about fabbing up some bracketry but am worried a smooth factory look/fit