General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

Headlights do not work

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 08:17 AM

94 Trooper. I have a wiring diagram and have yet to finish tracing all of it but I''m looking for some advice that may save me some time. My low beams do not work when turned on (high beams work fine). The bulbs are fine so that''s not the issue. I noticed the problem when I had the headlights on and then flipped the turn signal...headlights (low beams) went out. The relay circut is working but I''m wondering if it may be something with the turn signal combo in the steering column. I have not checked the circuts from the turn signal to the head lights. Does anyone have some advice? Something I may have missed?

Thanks

Old 01-05-2009, 10:49 PM

<h3 class="smller">headlight problem</h3>
<div class="para">
guys few days back i ws in a hurry and i kinda banged ma biek in a bike
whch ws in frnt of me at red light....i know really stupid but guys
help me out......now thers a small hole in the glass of the <b style=": rgb(255, 255, 102);">headlight[/b]....and herohonda ppl r saying u will have to replace the whole damn <b style=": rgb(255, 255, 102);">headlight[/b]....and thts gonna cost me fuking rs1500....
can ther be any other alternative....???
help
</div>

Old 04-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Question

Originally Posted by sava12
94 Trooper. I have a wiring diagram and have yet to finish tracing all of it but I''m looking for some advice that may save me some time. My low beams do not work when turned on (high beams work fine). The bulbs are fine so that''s not the issue. I noticed the problem when I had the headlights on and then flipped the turn signal...headlights (low beams) went out. The relay circut is working but I''m wondering if it may be something with the turn signal combo in the steering column. I have not checked the circuts from the turn signal to the head lights. Does anyone have some advice? Something I may have missed?

Thanks
This is what lead me to these forums, and other sites. I have the same problem and was looking for some guidance.

I shall look further, since I seem to be stumped!

Any input would be greatly appreciated!