Go Back  Isuzu Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum > General > Concept and Rumor Mill
Reload this Page >

Can I use Real holly berries to decorate linen napkins ?

Concept and Rumor Mill Heard you heard...? Have you seen...? No...? Come on in...

Can I use Real holly berries to decorate linen napkins ?

Old 09-10-2011, 06:11 AM
Default Can I use Real holly berries to decorate linen napkins ?

I have linen napkins that I put in napkin rings and I wanted to add some color so I thought I could add a little branch of holly berries from our bush outside....are holly berries that poisonous where if someone touches their mouth to the napkin it can be harmful to them?

Old 09-17-2011, 05:12 AM

The purpose of a Pre-Listing Package is to create a distinction in services and reinforce that your personal brand is centered on the consumer and not the agent. This simply means that you should not include ego inflated information about your past achievements, track record, etc in your package. This is of little importance to today's homeowner. They are mainly concerned with two things.