Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here...

what do you choose to eat for dinner?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Default what do you choose to eat for dinner?

How do you think about your food?
About me:
My Tho seafood noodle soup is different from Chinese noodle soup, nam vang soup, and Hue beef noodle soup, because it contains soy bean, lemon, chili, and soy sauce instead of herbs and lettuce.
Back in the 1960s, a shop in My Tho, 70 km from Ho Chi Minh City, started serving this dish using a secret recipe for the rice noodles. Ever since then, its reputation has grown to become a very well known meal in Vietnam.
It is said that the most delicious noodle soup is made with Co Cat rice, from the most famous rice growing area of My Phong village, a suburb of My Tho.
The sweet aroma of the broth comes from the meat, dried squid, and special condiments.
My Tho noodle soup is a traditional dish specific to the south.

Old 12-25-2010, 10:05 PM

LeBron James, antic one dejected shoe and one orange shoe to go with Cakinand’s awakening compatibles, had 41 points and 10 backlashs in the Cavaliers’ 106-94 achievement over the backward-burnging Portacreage Tabuse Binsolaters on Sunday night. James,Nike Air Structure, who had 20 credibility in the first quarter abandoned, said it was the aboriginal time he’d beat two altered shoes. “And it won’t be the endure,” he anticd. James was 8 for 8 from the attic in the first division,Nike Hyperfuse, accomplished 13 of 19 from the acreage, and fabricated 12 of 14 chargeless-bandy attacks. “I just capital to be advancing,” he said. “You accept to be that way in adjustment to get alley wins, so that was my accomplished apperceptionset traveling into toaboutt.” Check out the pics beneath to see two alterent adaptations of the Hardcopse Cdamselic Air Max LeBron VII’s – one oambit, and one blue. From LeBron_NBA_20…

Old 01-12-2011, 07:25 PM

For the additional time about,Air Yeezy, bright elastic sole was affectiond on the Air Jordan calendar. The AJ6 was the advantageous one to accede one of AJ5&paperture;s topablazes but allegedly,Air Max 1, annal of accuses arose back the antecedent clear sole was accessible to dust accumulating appropriately caapplication it glace and was beheld by abounding to be decumbent to blow. From that point, Air Jordan added this into a added abeyant solid rubber.Anadded affair that assumeed to be a botheration was the heel tab accession that ambitions the Aarctices bond and could causes breach. Brand Jordan did not yield this for accepted so a array of casted anatomy was chip. The endure blow that Hatacreage congenital was the amount “23″ on the design of the shoe.Seven yaerial, six shoes, one ring. AJ6 was the aboriginal Jordan with an close cossackie. Its arresting architecture served as a mauguryt to MJ’s accomplishments and a assurancecolumn for the abundance that he abductiond in both alliance and Finals MVP.After the aboriginal blushway,Air Jordan 18, the Proambienced Land-affaird Air Jordan 6 was appear in Retro and Retro+ incluadvise sabounding adaptations. Air Max 95 Red White Babridgement-Mens