Amigo Talk about Isuzu Amigo related topics here...

im stuck on a problem :-(

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 10:38 PM

ok, i got my amigo for free, so i took it. it had a blown motor, but i bought a 1989 isuzu pick up had the same motor, so i did a swap. never ran perfect after. i put all the sensors from the truck in the amigo and still nothing. i bought a brand new fuel pump, change the ecu, fuel filter, full tune up, mass air sensor, crank position sensor, replace every other sensor i could finde on the blown motor,still nothing acted like lack of fuel, so i just replace all 4 injectors, sadly nuthing, so i tried the throtle positon sensor, nuthing.. i replace ever thing that was conected to the injector wire harness, and gues what,, still runs like crap. it starts but when i give it some gas it starves for fule and bogs out and dies, when it warms up its just able to make it down the road, aslong as there is no hills... if any one has a sugestion beside push it off a cliff, because i cant drive it off,,, i would appreciate it ty[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img] Edited by: s10lowrider

Old 12-08-2007, 01:59 PM

< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>
Yo Lowrider,

Unfortunately, I can't suggest anything to help with your problem as you're probably more capable more than me. But whenever I end up doing something on my vehicles and it doesn't work out for whatever reason, I have to acknowledge that I'm way over my head and end up bringing it to the repair shop to have an expert diagnos and figure out the problem. Yes, and I end up paying up the ying yang. But I find out what the problem is and learn something.

And if you can't take it to a shop, sometimes that are local mobile mechanics that can go to where you live and diagnose the problem. And sometimes they're cheaper too as they're professional mechanics doing side work.

Just my two.
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>

< =>
<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;