Amigo Talk about Isuzu Amigo related topics here...

Help or take it away!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 10:30 AM

< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/>
</>
I have a 1998 amigo 2.2l motor manual2wdjust went from the head gasket. I cant find any info about swaping the 3.2 v6 motor in....is that possible?

Also is there any other motors that fit in? Honda motors or anything vw motors...im a honda guy mostly so i was thinking about tryin to figure out how to put an h22 prelude engine in. its 2.2 dohc im not sure how i wuould go about this so im guessing i wont do it...worst comes to worst ill part it or sell it. the thing is mint. needs motor though

help please options?
< =text/>
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
</>

Old 06-13-2008, 10:25 PM

I have been always told that the Isuzu short blocks were expensive to replace and with some modifications, mind you I am not a mechanic, another short block might work. If you decide to part it out let me know. Wher are you located?

Thanks,

Dennis

Old 07-20-2008, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by .doeboyfresh.

&lt; src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/&gt;

I have a 1998 amigo 2.2l motor manual2wdjust went from the head gasket. I cant find any info about swaping the 3.2 v6 motor in....is that possible?

Also is there any other motors that fit in? Honda motors or anything vw motors...im a honda guy mostly so i was thinking about tryin to figure out how to put an h22 prelude engine in. its 2.2 dohc im not sure how i wuould go about this so im guessing i wont do it...worst comes to worst ill part it or sell it. the thing is mint. needs motor though

help please options?
&lt; =text/&gt;
_uacct = "UA-939292-44";
urchinTracker();
Ok, first off if you have time and money you can put just about any motor into any vehicle with enough modification now with that said try your local junkyard first, see if they can find you a Isuzu 3.2L beings it fits an shouldn''t need modification to work with stock setup now if your willing to have custom components made then pick the motor of your dreams and see what need to do make it fit.

Mike