Amigo Talk about Isuzu Amigo related topics here...

BEWARE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 12:46 PM

I contacted "WhiteIsuzu91" who wanted to trade his hardtop. I had a soft top that I wasn't using. He has a 91 and I have a 94. We traded like he wanted... First phone call from him about it not fitting, he installed it wrong. Second call about the hardware which I told him Isuzu could order. Third call about the rear top bar and he went off with 4 letter words and slurs... I was trying to help him but he just kept cursing and screaming. He is a 20yr old idiot that knows nothing about cars and trucks... STEER CLEAR...

Old 10-17-2007, 10:26 PM

lol... nice...[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2007, 12:55 PM

actually what really happened was, you traded me a soft top which you said was in good condition and had everything included. after making the trade, i come to find out it had holes, tears and rips in it as well as none of the hardware needed to install it and have it working properly. after various phone calls asking for advice, it became apperant that you were jerking me around. that is when i just said forget it and when you called me back i cursed you out. you ripped me off and i was frustrated. and i still will kick the S*** out of you if i ever see you again. BTW. very mature to create a post about me cursing you out.

Also, how do you figure i dont know anything about cars or trucks? the top you gave me didnt fit my car because its shredded to pieces. of course you didnt bother telling me that. you hosed me. i gave you a perfectly fine hardtop with everything needed to ensure proper installation and use, you didnt give me a working soft top. even with it "ghetto rigged" to fit my vehicle, it still leaks water like none other. so its really a waste of time. so if there is anybody to STEER CLEAR from, it is you. because you dont believe in doinghonest transactions.

oh and i know enough about cars to know that youre pathetic, about 60 years old driving a 1996 Hyundai and a 94 amigo. apperantly youve worked very hard to get where you are.

if you had a problem with me you should have just said it to me. Thx.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:27 PM

OH NOW YOU'RE SOOO NICE? The soft top was on my truck last summer {2006} and was just fine and DID NOT LEAK. Now I don't know what "ghetto rigged" is but knowing you I can just imagine. As far as you cursing and threatening me, SON, let me tell you, you do not want to go down that path. I was in the Marines for 18 years and if you think for one minute that you're going to kick my ***, you're in for a big surprise! I was willing to help you, but you didn't want my help. When we emailed back and forth {and I saved the emails and if you like I can post them here so everyone can see} I specifically told you some of the inside seams were open. You said that we were even because the hardtop was all scratched and had chips in it. WELL, $380.00 later at the body shop fixing the chips, CRACKS and sanding all the deep scratches out of it and filling them and then repainting it, its on my truck and fine now. So I guess we ARE even.

Old 11-03-2007, 10:47 PM

Sounds like a done deal guys. No *** kicking will be needed, you both learned a good lesson. If you both would like a fair judgment I suggest you post the emails and let those who want to way in do so, that is what the forum is for not a place to pass threats to other members. Any threats made by either party should be edited asap before the threat is used to ban you from the forums. I would like to see you both stay and like I said, give us the facts, the coditions of the trade, and that is all, you can not expect warranty or tech support on a trade, all information on the item should be researched out on what you want before the trade is complete. Items should be inspected for damage at the time of the trade. Theseller can not be expexted tohave all theknow how a dealer would have on his item, he should know what condition it is in, how it works on his own vehical, and what he wants out of it. Beyond that it is your responsability as a buyer to knowwhat you are looking for,if you want details and service go to a dealer, do not buy from a private seller if you dont know what you are buying. You both have had a bad experiance from this trade, may your future deals go better now you know what to do and what to expectbefore and after a trade or sale. Edited by: Keefbikes